Chapter 11 -

//mini cringe kissing moment thing eek\\

I put the key into the door and unlocked it. The door swung open with a creak and revealed the home.
"What did you- this is a mansion!" I shouted. No one was around to care. "Saihara, this is amazing!" I said to him. He nodded.
"No problem." He smiled at me. I dropped my bags and ran to Saihara, and jumped onto his back. I kissed his cheek while on his back and he blushed.
"Go horse!" I yelled. He walked around the house, giving me a tour, as well as himself.
"Do you want some breakfast?" He asked and I nodded. He got two plates out and grabbed some bread. He put it into the toaster and they started to toast. Saihara sat at the diner in the kitchen, and I sat next to him. He looked at me and I looked back.
"Are you okay, Ouma?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. I snap out of glance.
"Yes! This is amazing!" I smiled. I kissed him and he kissed back, and we both enjoyed it. The toast popped up, meaning we had to break the kiss. Saihara walked over to the toaster.
"Saihara....." I moaned at him to come over. "Saihara...." I groaned again. "Saihara!" He turned around and looked at me. He was grinning.
"Whatcha want?" He said sarcastically.
"I want..." I put my hand to my lip. "Hmm.... I want.... YOU!" I yelled in a childish voice.
"One second, and I'll be there." He smirked and turned around to the toast again. A minute later he walked over to the table with the two plates in his hand.
"Saihara! I love you!" I said again and kissed him on the lips.
"I love you two, now eat your toast that I just made you!" He frowned sarcastically and giggled a bit. I grinned and took his toast from him. He tried to grab it but missed. I jumped off my seat and ran with it. I jumped onto the couch and hit it behind me. Saihara climbed atop me to get it, but still failed. He looked at me square in the eye.
"What are you doing?" I asked. He sighed.
"If you don't give me my toast back...." he grabbed my head and angled it towards him, and he kissed me. His tongue entered my mouth and he requested to advance. He explored my mouth, with his tongue moving around my mouth, feeling my teeth and gums, the lips. I then touched his tongue with mine, and we had a mini fight. I entered mine into his mouth and explored. I could feel he was getting sweaty. I explored more and then I bit his bottom lip gently. I licked the top and opened my eyes. He was flustered and was sweaty. We thought once more with our tongues, before Saihara pulled out and grabbed his toast while I was off guard. He got off me and walked back to the table. Saihara wiped some sweat off his forehead and bit into his toast, smiling over what just happened. I sat next to him.
"So who won that?" I questioned and he nodded.
"Me." He snickered.
"No that's not fairrrr!" I sighed and bit into my toast. I kicked my feet into the table leg and continued to do so.

<Time Skip to Evening>

I got down from the table and Saihara sat down on the couch.
"Wanna play a game before bed?" He asked. He still had some dinner around his mouth. I climbed over to him and got it off his face. I smiled.
"You're so cute when you're flustered!" I poked his cheek. "And also, who said we were gonna go to bed straight away?" I grinned and he looked at me. He ignored that and picked up a game of cards.
"Wanna play cards?" I nodded and he passed me some. "Lets go." We spent an hour playing cards with each other. I looked at him once I put my cards down.
"So, do you want to have some fun?" I grinned.

A/n
Right so I have a lot to talk about.

Thank you so much for 1000 VIEWS! I know That's not much for professional writers, but I feel like it's a massive improvement for anything I've written. I've once hit one k on a book before, but that was just some random things I wrote about. But the support for this book has been incredible so far! I want to thank MemekanTsumiki and Faans-trashcannn and so many other people, like those who vote and those who take some of their time to write compliments about this book. Thank you! 😩😩

Next thing is.. can anyone give advice on how to ask out a boy? Like if your the same gender or even a girl cuz I'm really stuck on how to and it's hard to figure it out. My friends kEep asking me if I'm gonna ask him out and it just makes me wanna diE.

Another thing is... there's a lemon coming. Eek cringe. Was the Make out session okay?

One other thing is that I'm enjoying writing this book! I go to write it everyday.

I woke up this morning after falling asleep while writing and when I woke up my phone was on the floor the other side of the room, so I think it wanted to find Oumasai for itself because it loves it like everyone else 😩

I had this nosebleed today during english, it came outta no where, and like maybe I had a nosebleed because OumaSai is amazing and beautiful