Chapter 7 ~

I put my arms around Ouma's back and hugged him. I pulled him close to me and closed my eyes for a few seconds.
"T-that was crazy... I-I'm sorry if you didn't like that!" I worried.
"I wouldn't have joined in if I didn't like it, idiot!" He replied. I smiled happily and broke the hug. We sat facing each other for a bit, confused on what to do next. I checked my watch and I laid back on my bed. "It's quite late..."
"We can do whatever we want! We're home alone!" He grinned and I smiled back at him.
"Aren't you tired? You fell off your bike today!" He looked at me, a bit confused.
"I did?" He paused. "I did, didn't I! I got too excited and forgot!" He smiled at me and I looked down.
"Please sleep, I want to make sure your okay!" I worried, and showed him that I worried. He laid down on top of me and looked at me in the eyes. His head lay on my stomach. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, with a light snore. I fell asleep closely after him.

"Okay Ouma! Time to get up!" Mr. Kokichi said from behind the door. I quickly but gently moved Ouma into my place and jumped into Ouma's bed, making sure I wasn't in the same bed as Ouma. I pretended to be asleep as Mr. Kokichi's father walked in, and looked at us both.
"What am I gonna do with you, huh? I'm looking after a kid who was kicked out of a school for sticking up for himself, and a kid that never wakes up." He chuckled to himself. He gently shook Ouma until he opened his eyes, staring straight at his father.
"A-ah Father! It's not what it looks like!" Ouma shouted.
"What are you on about...?" His father questioned, a bit puzzled.
"This!" He pointed at the pillow, which he thought was Saihara.
"What, you were making out with a pillow? Is that what your trying to say?" I smirked and tried to stop myself from laughing.
"W-what?! No!" His Father laughed and stared at him.
"Time to go to school, kid." He said to him. I could feel Ouma's eyes on my back, like his eyes were a flame, slowly burning it.
"I still feel ill!" He said, trying to make an excuse to stay with Saihara. I turned around and looked at him. His eyes melted into my soul as we stared at each other.
"Are you sure?" His father asked. "You can't have this much time off."
Ouma smiled. "That was a lie!" He got out of bed. Pretending to try not to disturb me, he grabbed his bag and clothes, and walked down the stairs. His father followed and i hopped back into my bunk

A/N
OH GOD ITS 3 again
Why was that in caps
Are you enjoying so far?
So far, the only fanfic we have is Oumasai, for the next one, what ship should I use to write it???