Chapter 10 ~

It had been a week and a half, since we had run from our parents. Ouma and me had slept together many of times, but just in the same bed, not doing anything. Iruma checked on us every day, bringing nice food with her. My first day back was okay. Everyone was happy to see me. The only person who wasn't happy was Kaede. She thought I was gone forever. I guessed she just had put on an act, but that didn't bother me! I was in a relationship with Ouma, and I was happy. We loved eachother, so much. The next day was the holiday.

"Have you packed, Ouma?" I asked him and Iruma stood at the door, holding her keys. Ouma put the last crisp in his mouth, before speaking.
"Yes. We can buy stuff there aswell." He said and I nodded. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door. "Im gonna miss this place for a while. Goodbye!" I shouted to the room before Iruma closed the door.
"You're one mad kid, Snogichi." I blushed when she said that name and she crossed the road.
"Why did you call me that?" I said frustratedly.
"Cuz you snog ya fuckboy all the time." I sighed and looked down.
"At least I'm in a relationship, you can't even get one." I muttered to myself and Ouma grinned.
"What was 'at?" She turned around. I shook my head.
"Nothing." She stopped outside her car. "This is your car? A Volkswagen? You made it sound like a bloody Jaguar." Ouma smiled again and Iruma looked at the car.
"Shut up, Sexhara!" She stepped inside the car and me and Ouma got in the back. I ignored what she called me.
"Thanks for taking us to the airport, Iruma." Ouma said to her and she nodded.
"Yeah thanks." I said after him.
"No pro'lem. Least I can do." She sighed as we reached the motorway. I looked at Ouma and realised he was asleep on my shoulder. I fell asleep aswell.

"Wake up, kids." Iruma said but I heard as a mumble. Ouma woke up next to me.
"Are we there?" Ouma said while I woke up.
"Where?" She asked.
"The-" he stretched and yawned.
"The?" She frustratedly said.
"Philippines."
"No of course not." I heard a plane take off which woke me up.
"We're at the airport." I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. I grabbed Ouma's and gave it to him. I grabbed his hand. "Thank you so much Iruma. I'll pay you when we get back. Stay safe!" I thanked her.
"Don't mention it!" She grinned and got in the car. "See ya." She closed the door. We walked off towards the airport.

A/n
This book is getting really bad like honestly