Chapter 9 -

I put my bag in my room and walked down the stairs to the living room, where my father had wanted to speak to me.
"Whatcha want, Father?" I asked him.
"I'm not okay with you dating him. I'm sorry." He replied, he looked at me.
"What! No! It's my choice, and I choose to date him!"
"I want you to continue the family name."
"No! That's not happening. I'm in love with Shuichi Saihara!"
"I do not care, Ouma. You will date a girl, and that's final."
"No!" I ran off to my room, and picked up the picture of my father. "That's not happening, Father." I threw the picture at the wall. The frame smashed and the picture fluttered to the ground.

Saihara called his Mum to his bedroom.
"Whatcha want, kid?" She asked, not cared.
"I wanted to tell you that I'm dating someone from school." He replied.
"Who?"
"His name is Ouma Kokichi." He flinched a bit as she raised her hand. Her hand met his face and he jerked back a bit.
"No dating a boy. Only girls. You ain't homosexual, kid." He could not speak. "You're breaking up with him, and if you don't." She picked up a belt. Saihara backed up to the wall and had tears in his eyes.
"I'm dating him! You can't stop me!" She cracked the belt and the noise filled the air. She whipped the belt against the wall above Saihara's head. Saihara stood up and kicked a chair at her. It hit her leg and fell over. She looked at him, glaring into his soul. He ran down the stairs, grabbed his phone and ran out of the door.
"Ouma..." he said over the phone.
"What's wrong?" I replied.
"My mum... she... I ran from home." He said in between breaths.
"What? Why?"
"She slapped me when I told her, and said if I don't break up with you, she'd whip me with a belt." He said, worried.
"Come to my house."
"How was your dad?"
"Not fine. He wants me to break up with you as well." I sighed. "Where can we go?"
"Meet me at the school gates. I have an idea." He hung up and I slid down the banister.
"Dad I'm going out, I'll see ya soon." I said, not meeting eye contact. I stepped out the door and grabbed my coat. I closed the door and looked at the floor as I walked to the school gates.

A girl and Saihara stood at the gate.
"This ya man?" She asked and he nodded. I walked up to them.
"Who are you?" I glanced at her and then to Saihara.
"The names Miu Iruma, I'm an inventor, with a sexy body." Saihara rolled his eyes and I grinned. "So why we here?" She asked.
"Y'know your lab?" Saihara asked her.
"Yeh, what 'bout it" She replied.
"Can we camp there for a couple nights?"
"Uh sure. Why, do ya parents hate ya?" Saihara nodded and so did I. "Well there's a couple beds down there, you'll have to buy food and shit." She replied. "Have you got everything for school?" Saihara nodded.
"I haven't." I replied.
"There's stuff in there. I'll check on you everyday. Saihara knows where to go, so I'll see ya tomorrow." She walked off and I stared at him.
"Well then. Guess we're living together for a while." He nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked to the lab.

He opened the door and stepped into the main room. He walked over to the beds and checked the clock.
"11 pm." He said as I locked the door.
"Well we can get to bed then." I said when looking at the door. We both changed into our nightwear and I got into one bed. Saihara got into my bed and I blushed.
"T-there's another bed..." I said and he grinned.
"Oh well." I smiled at him and kissed him.

A/N
It's a long chap whoop