Chapter 14 ~

Hello everybody! So I'm not sure on whether to end the book there, or continue further. What do you think? I thought it would be a pretty good idea to end it on Ouma's death. I've got a pretty good idea on what else to write, but you guys seem to enjoy this book, so I'll let you deci

Ouma stood up from his chair. Another loud bang from outside filled the air. He put the pen and paper down.
"Come out with your hands up!" A man shouted through the door.
"How am I supposed to open the door then?" He grinned.
"Open the door first!" He smiled to himself and smiled. Police sirens filled the area around him and he put his hands up.
"Whatcha want Copper?" He asked, casually.
"I'm coming in to investigate." The policeman replied.
"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.
"Someone has disappeared, and the evidence, leads to you, Ouma." He moved a bookshelf and it led to a passageway, with stairs going down. The policemen stood at the top. "What's this?" He questioned Ouma.
"Plot twist, you fell down the stairs." Ouma grinned and kicked the police officer down them. The police officer groaned as he hit the floor, and his eyes closed, with blood on the eyelids. Ouma picked up the gun at the officers body, and aimed it at the wall. He looked over at the captured pupil with a dark hat. He was unconscious. Ouma walked back upstairs and closed the door behind, and made everything look normal in the house. He sat at his desk again and ripped out the end page. He continued to write.

Police sirens filled the air. I woke up from my sleep and saw that the once known holiday home, was sectioned off with "crime scene, do not cross" tape surrounding the door. Police officers and detectives surrounded the house.
"Did you see anything?" A girl said behind me. I turned around and looked at the girl who was my ex.
"Kaede. Why should I tell you? You're the one who left me." I sighed. She put her hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry, for that." She looked down.
"Why are you in the Philippines anyway?" I questioned.
"I came as soon as I heard that Ouma had been murde-." A hissing noise went off and cut off Kaede's sentence.
"What's that noise?" I questioned. Policemen ran out of the house and the house exploded. I jolted back and hit my head on the floor. The last thing I saw before my eyes closed, was Kaede smiling.

I woke up in an infirmary. I looked around and saw no one. I sat up.
"Where am I...?" I question, trying to remember. A doctor ran in.
"Oh no no no, lay down!" He said to me, rather quite quickly. He rushed over and turned on my life support.
"A-am I... close to... death?" I ask him and he shook his head.
"No. You'll be taken back to your parents soon, don't worry kid." I opened my eyes wide.
"T-that can't ha... happen!" I worried.
"Why?"
"My Mother is abusive! If she finds out that I left with my boyfriend to another country, she'll kill me!" I cried and he looked worried.
"I'm sorry but you're going to have to go there."
"W-wh-what.... w-wh-why?" I questioned, my heart rate became slower.
"Woah woah woah, calm down! I'll figure something out." He looked down.
"Can you tell me what.... happened at the house?" I asked him.
"An explosion. It removed all evidence they had on the body."
"I-I may ha-have a bit..." I said. He tilted his head.
"What?"
"T-the girl that spoke to me... she smiled as I hit the floor..." the doctor jumped up and grabbed a notepad.
"What's her name?"
"Kaede... Akamatsu..."
"Age?"
"17... like me and Ouma..." a tear dropped. He nodded and closed the notepad.
"I'll be right back..!" He ran off and I closed my eyes.

~~~3 HOURS LATER~~~

I opened my eyes to see someone else in the infirmary, next to me. I looked at their face.
"W-what?!" I questioned. The male looked over at me.
"Oh hey! Nishishi~" He smiled.
That one distinct laugh....

A/N
Plot twist, Ouma is the writer of this story? And he captured someone? What does this mean? Also when I wrote decide right at the top, but left half gone, it's supposed to be like that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!