Chapter 13 ~

I kept getting the same dream after that day. Police sirens, blood, a knife. It always happened. The same thing, over and over again. I don't know why it always happened. All I'm worried about is if it actually happened. Every night, Ouma would be woken by me, sweating and screaming, because of this dream. He kept asking me if I was okay, and I nodded. I never tell him what happened. I pray for it not to happen...

I stepped out of the bed that me and Ouma shared and I slowly walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some bread and yawned. Parts of my dream flickered through my brain. I put the bread into the toaster and sat down. I rested my head on the table, waiting for it to pop up.
"Morning~" Ouma grinned. I looked up and looked at him.
"Morning..." I sighed and looked away. My toast popped up and I walked over to it. I buttered it and sat at the table. "Ouma...?" I asked him.
"Yeah?" He looked at me.
"Do you ever get bad dreams?" I replied.
"Not really anymore, why?" He tilted his head right.
"Oh no reason." I smiled and continued eating my breakfast. 'What if it was real...?' I sighed quietly. I lied back on my chair and slouched down.
"I'm worried about something..." I looked down.
"What's up Shuichi?" He asked and climbed onto the table. He shuffled over to me and mine and his faces met.
"It's just a dream... it won't be real. Don't worry." I shook my head and he giggled.
"Tell me!"
"Fine. Basically I keep having this dream, and you keep getting murdered..." He opened his eyes wide.
"It's a dream! It won't happen!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. I nod. I get down and picked Ouma up off the table, and put him onto the couch.
"Bloody hell, you're heavy!" I laughed and he grinned.
"Or you're just weak~" he smiled devilishly. I frowned in a jokingly manner. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A scream. I opened my eyes.
"What the f..." I looked over at Ouma, who was not there. I stepped out of the seat, a bit worried.
"Ouma?!" I shouted out. The lights in the holiday home were flickering, and Ouma was no where to be seen. I started to worry more, and I cried out.
"Ouma!" There was no reply. I ran around. I ran past our room and saw that my dream, had became a reality.

Ouma was on the floor. Knife in chest.
Blood.
On.
Face.

A/N
OH holy moly
Ouma has been ripped
I uh
Got this notification

A/NOH holy molyOuma has been rippedI uhGot this notification

Anyone who didn't know that's Cole Sprouse.
Eek
My phone hasn't ever been more right
He is the best of the year :o
Do you agree Riverdale_x ?
Do you agree he is a bloody beauty