Why?

(Y/N)'s POV

Why did the VK's in Auradon care if I was here on the Isle or there with them. I don't like it there, and I have never been there before. Why do they care so much. When they were here they never said a word to me about going to Auradon. Ugh I hate when they start asking me questions. I got a text from someone and it read,

Unknown: Hey this is King Ben, Mal has told me so much about you and I think you should come here and see what it is like on the other side of the barrier.

UGH why did she give him my number. Wait he is tied up in the cell. UGH Mal did this using his phone. I text back saying,

Me: No, I don't  want and will never want to go there. I'm not going to pretend like something I'm not now please never text this number again.

I didn't get a response for the rest of the day. Harry had came to where I was , which was in his room because I have no choice, and said that today is the day we get the wand. "Uma said to bring anything you might need to fight just in case and bring Beasty Boy with you." Harry said. "Why can't you take him I don't wanna touch him he is wierd." I said sassy and acting grossed out. "Well darlin' you'll do it because you love me and I gotta get more rope to tie him up with." He said smirking and using his hook under my chin to hold my head up. He kissed me then went off to get more rope. I sighed and got up. "Alright come on Beasty Boy, you are going to come with me to Uma's ship."

Time Skip

We get him tied up and wait for his 'crew' to show up with the wand.

A/N

This chapter us longer than the last one but might still be short because I wanted to build up the anticipation for the next chapter. Thanks for reading! ❤❤