Big Fail

Mal's POV

"Guys I sense something is happening and it isn't good." I said and they all looked at me. Just then we all bolted out of the shop and to the barrier where the bridge is. We look over at Auradon and I knew my instincts were right. We all got into the limo and went straight for Auradon. As soon as we got back, my eyes changed to blue and I knew immediately what's going. "Guys!" I yelled out to them and they looked back at me. "Woah, you're eyes are wicked blue!" Carlos said and I nodded. "Yeah. That means Hades is here." I said and they all looked worried. Just then it thundered and Hades had laughed evilly. "HADES!" We all shouted. "How did you get out alone?" Carlos asked. "Oh how cute. You really think I did this alone?" he asked and out walked another figure. "Jay?" I knew exactly who he was. Y/N only ever told me who her dad was and I'm thankful she told me a secret place in Auradon. "Jay, Carlos, Ben, and Gil. You guys keep them distracted while Me, Uma, Evie, and Harry go and get Y/N." I said and they nodded, doing exactly as I told them while we went to get Y/N. "Wait so you know where she is?" Uma asked. "I did once Jay stepped out and stood next to Hades." I said and she just made an O shape with her mouth. We got there quickly and carefully opened the door.

Y/N's POV

"Okay, you guys go that way and we'll go this way." I heard a familiar female voice. Just then I heard the door open and two people came in. "Y/N?" I heard Uma call out. "The light switch is to the left of the door." I said and she turned it on. When it was on I hissed and shut my eyes. "Gah! Bright light!" I said and struggled to move my hands. "Y/N!" Uma yelled. "Love!" Harry yelled in unison with Uma. They both came towards me, Uma untied my hands, arms, legs, and feet while Harry examined my face. "Love, who did this to you?" he asked worriedly. "My father Jay and his little friend Hades." I said and I could tell his blood was boiling. "Oh those two are sooo going to pay for this." he said and as soon as I was untied I quickly hugged Harry. "Don't worry about them. We can all go back to the Isle once we know that Mal and Ben have them locked up." I said and Harry smiled a little at me. Just then Evie and Mal came running in. "Hey Y/N! Are you okay?" they asked and I nodded. "Harry, take Y/N back to your room on the Isle, that way they can't find her. The rest of us will take down Hades and Jay and get them locked up." Uma said and Harry nodded. We all left and went towards the bridge to get back to the Isle. Before we could reach it someone called out to us. "Y/N! Come back here right now! I lost you once and I'm not gonna lose you again!" My father, Jay, called out. "Harry, Y/N go! We've got them!" Carlos yelled to us while Mal snuck up behind them in her dragon form (which was kinda hard). She blasted fire at them and that initiated a battle between her and Hades. I looked back every so often to watch while me and Harry ran back to the Isle. Just before went got to the barrier of the Isle I seen Mal defeat Hades and I watched as Jay cowered in fear. Guards came and locked them up while the group ran towards us. "Harry wait! They're coming to us." I said and he stopped. The rest of the group caught up with us and we celebrated a bit but we eventually parted was. Me, Harry, Uma, and Gil went back to the Isle while Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben went back to Auradon.

A/N

Yoooooooooo! New chapter!!!!! But sadly this book, like all good things, must come to end. My next chapter will (hopefully) be the end of this story. I also would like to know, because I'm working on other stories, which one should I finish and post first? (If you're not into kpop it's fine, you don't have to vote)