Plans.

Mal's POV

"You said who called!?" I asked Ben. "It was Harry. He and Uma both sounded like they need help. "Wait, Uma wants our help? Seriously?" I asked and he nodded. "Fine. But if they try anything I'm never doing anything for her ever again." I said seriously. "Okay. Let's get the boys and Evie." Ben said and we did. After we did we went straight for the Isle and we did it carefully. We met Uma, Harry, and Gil at the fish and chips shop. "Thank you for coming, really." Gil said and we looked around. "Where's Uma?" I asked suspicious of anything they could have planned. "She's with Harry, trying to calm him down." Gil said and me and Ben looked at each other "Calm him down?" Ben asked and Gil nodded, "Y/N's been missing and we think someone kidnapped her. Harry is going insane and I don't know how-" Gil stopped when we heard glass shattering and someone running to us. "far he'll go." he finished just at Uma showed up. "He's really not okay." Uma said. "We'll help you but do you guys know anyone who would kidnap her?" I asked and they shook their heads. Just as I was about to speak again I could feel a familiar presence nearby. Oh no.

Y/N's POV

"Sweetheart, I'm your father NOT Jay to you." he said. "You're not my father. If you were then what about Gaston?" I asked with my head down. "Oh him. She left ME for HIM. She already had you before she went to him. She made you believe he was your father because she didn't want you to know the real truth. I never knew what she saw in Gaston anyway. But now that I have you, you're never going back. And you can say goodbye to your little boyfriend, Harry. You'll never be seeing him again." he said. "No, you can't do that. They'll know that I'm missing and eventually find me. The Isle isn't THAT big." I said and he chuckled. "Oh sweetheart, we're not on the Isle." he said and I looked at him. "Then where are we?" I asked him. "We're in Auradon. And we're taking it over." he said and I only chuckled. "Who's we? Last time I knew, I never liked you." I said and he got close to me face. "I wasn't talking about you and me. No, I was talking about me and my friend." he said and a door opened to reveal someone I never thought I'd see. "Hades." I whispered under my breath. He only smiled at me and the flames on his head ignited and got a bit brighter. This isn't going to end well.