Kidnapped?!?!

Y/N's POV

As I was walking around,  I seen literally no one at all. Did they all just stay in today? I have no idea. After walking around the Isle for hours, looking in the same spots over and over again I couldn't find him. I had finally chosen to take a break and close my eyes. While doing so, someone had come up behind me and made me pass out.

Harry's POV

I was avoiding her all day, only to set up her birthday party. Maybe if I apologize she will forgive me and not make it such a big deal. I want this perfect, just for her. She makes me so happy and with all the problems between Auradon and the Isle, she doesn't seem as happy as when I first met her. I hope this makes her happy.

Unknown POV

Now I have my princess. After I get you home I will make sure you don't remember who anyone is or what you did in your past. Instead I will make you love me and the only person you will see is me, that is until I know I can't lose you. Then I'll let you explore the Isle and make friends. You will regret what you did Harry.

A/N

HAHAHA I'M BACK YOU GUYS

Sorry for a shorter chapter. I wanted to get something out so you guys aren't sitting on the edges of your seat. Idk how many chapters I will have if I'll end at 25 or 30 chapters but I will make sure that there are enough chapters for a full complete story and with an ending you guys want. When I get to chapter 20 is when you guys will choose the adventure of Y/N and Harry and the destiny of this unknown character. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee.