The Fight

(Y/N)'s POV

Harry told me to stay back as they fight the Aurdon Kids and this is after Uma finds out that Mal gave her a fake wand. I was about to tear someone's head off when I found out, but Harry calmed me down and told me to stay on the ship. He said, "If Ben or any of the other four come to get you, run to me ok?" I nodded in agreemeny and sat down. They all have been fighting for about eight minutes. That is when I see a figure. It was Ben. I ran around and found Harry i hugged him and told him Ben was trying to take me. That's when been came up to me and Harry. Harry kept him back and told me to follow him to the ship, where he will make sure no one will take me. Thats when, before we got to the ship someone grabbed my wrist, picked me up and took me to the limo and toon me to Auradon. "Ugh I don't even wanna go to Auradon, I like the Isle."

Time skip

I'm forced to go to this thing called Cotillion, and Mal asked me what I was going to wear. I told her my normal clothes and nothing else. I'm waiting for this to be over with. I look over to the Isle when Uma comes out. Thank god. She pulled me aside and told me that her crew was down stairs and will be coming up here to get me. Five minutes later Harry and the rest if the crew came and got me. I was so happy. We quickly got out before anybody could stop me and we are on our way back to the Isle. I was so happy. I hated Auradon. Not my cup of tea. We get back to the Isle and that's when someone get out of the trunk of the limo. It was King Ben. Uma took him ti the ship and tied him up. We all laughed in victory and we are actually going to spell him for later.

A/N

Yay another update. Sorry it is short but I had a writers block and IDK why but it happens. Well any way Thank you guys for all the reads it means so much to me. Please feel free to message me through Wattpad. I will respond to everyone. And I really hope you guys bare through my writers block but I will try to shoot for another chapter soon. Any way thanks fir reading ❤❤❤❤