Who?

Y/N's POV

I can't see anything. I hear the worst things possible. My fear. Yea, I know "Why does a VK have a fear?" well when you grow up doing bad things, you're expected to be great at it. Well not me, I did bad things and my parents were proud of me but once I was 10 they expected more than I could do. If I didn't do what they wanted, then well let's just say things weren't pretty. And when I heard the sound that I never wanted to hear again I tensed up. "Hello Princess~" I heard a male say. Dear god please don't let it be HIM please. He chuckled and in that moment I just wanted one thing, one person. Harry.

Harry's POV

"Well she can't just disappear!" I yelled in the fish and chips shop. I slammed my hands down and a couple of people looked but ignored it. "Harry, I don't know where she is, I just know that whatever happened to her was against her will." Gil said and put his head down. "Can't you just say she was kidnapped? And Harry, who ever did this isn't going to be let off easily. I'll make them pay." Uma said and pat my back. "I hope she is back soon." I said and ate some food.

Y/N's POV

"God dammit Y/N!" he yelled. "What do you want, Jay." I said sternly. "I want you back. Forever." he said back.

A/N
Sorry for a late update but I am back! And with a new (and short) chapter. Sorry. Anyway, to address this now, yes the kidnapper is named Jay but he isn't one of the four VK's he is a character I came up with and he is going to be one of Cruella's sons because why not🤷🏻🤷🏻Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time 👋.