Moments to share

Ben's POV

Did I like (Y/N) or did I like Mal. (Y/N) and Harry are in a "relationship" I guess.  I don't think she is ever coming to Auradon. "Ben. BEN!" Mal yelled at me getting me out of my thoughts. "Do you like her or not." She said angry almost about to cry. "N-No I don't." I said. We had gotten to Auradon and Mal ran to her room crying.

Mal's POV

I know he is lying. I don't ever want to talk to him again. He is such a jerk. I knew ever since he laid his eyes on her that he liked her. Someone's knocking on the door. I open it. It's him.

(Y/N)'s POV

I hope none of them come back. Every time they come here one of them try to take me back to Auradon. I don't like it. I like it here on the Isle. With Harry. I get back to Harry's room because that is where I'm staying so they can't find me. And I immediately fall asleep. I am really tired and exhausted. That's when I felt two hands wrap around my waist. It was Harry. I smiled and he kissed my cheek before falling asleep. I like these moments that we share. I turn to face his chest. When I do I noticed that it is bare. I blush extremely hard. He noticed and said "Do ya like what ya see darlin'." He knew that I kinda did and kissed my cheek again. I knew this was going to be fun as a new member of the gang.