The Real Story

Ben's POV

I knocked a few times. The door had opened. She was still crying. I think it's time for me to tell her the truth. "Mal. I need to tell you something. I need to tell you the truth. About her."

(Y/N)'s POV

I had woken up to the same bare, yet warm chest that I fell asleep to. Forgetting that his chest was bare, I had blushed extremely hard. He chuckled and said,"I knew you liked it." I blushed even harder knowing that he noticed. He quickly and swiftly pulled me up and into a kiss. The kiss felt like it lasted forever but it really only lasted for three minutes, sadly. That's when he said,"Get up, I have a surprise for ye."

Mal's POV

"So that's the truth? All of it, no lies and nothing missing?" I said hoping he wasn't lying to me. "Yes that is the complete and honest truth. Plus I can't like someone when I have you." I chuckled and a single tear came down my face. He quickly wiped it away and kissed me. We pulled apart and had to get ready for school to start.

A/N
Sorry for such a short chapter. I am currently trying to think of more to write for this book its self and stick with the basic facts from the movies. Again I'm sorry, just give me some time and I will definitley get longer and better chapters out and to you. Thanks for reading.