My Love

3rd Person

(Y/N) had woken up from the same horrible nightmare as before. Harry had fallen asleep. His cheeks were stained with tears. He must've knew that she had the same nightmare that was hard to get out of the first time. (Y/N) had laid her head on Harry's chest and smiled. He started to wake up, but she didn't know. He ruffled her hair and smirked.

(Y/N)'s POV

"WHAT THE...oh sorry you scared me." I said. "Well that's my speciality." He chuckled. I smiled and seen his cheeks were stained with tears. "Were you crying?" I asked, "Yes...I-I couldn't wake you up, darlin' you had that nightmare again." He said. " I know, I love you." I kissed him then we pulled apart and he said, "I love you too, Princess. We kissed again, passionately. I didn't want it to end. We pulled apart and we both fell asleep. I fell asleep on his chest. He had his arms around my waist.

Harry's POV

I'm happy that she woke up from that nightmare. She needs to wake up now to get to Uma's ship. "(Y/N) wake up." I whispered into her ear. "Ughh five more minutes." She said still sleepy. "Darlin' if you don't wake up you'll miss Ben walking the plank." I said "Fine I'm awake." She said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. We both got dressed and went to Uma's ship. I seen Ben and said "Goochy Goochy Goo" while using my hook to rub under his chin.

Time skip

"Guy's they're here!" Gil said making sure we knew that they had come to Uma's ship. "Welcome." I said "Finally" Uma said a little too excited. 

A/N

I FINALLY UPDATED. Next chapter will start off with the sword fight but I won't put in the song lyrics only because that would take too long. I may put the song as the "Header" at the beginning of the chapter tho. Thank you so much for all of the reads it means so much to me that you guys want to read my content that could be considered "crappy" to some people but I try my best to please all of you and make sure that you guys read what you actually wanted to read. That probably didn't make any sense but oh well. Thanks for reading.