a plan that will change a life

She was in front of me now, she was looking at me from bottom to top but she turned to jungkook:
"Oppa who is this girl with you?"
He could not pronounce any words so I introduced myself in a kind tone:
"Hi, my name is Kim Kae  Rin, I'm Jungkook's best friend."
??:" Ah that's it, I thought you're his girlfriend ... Oh, how stupid I was, I did not introduce myself, my name is Luna and I'm Kook's girlfriend and we are inseparable him and me, it's been 2 years that we are together and ...... "
Jungkook intercepts and we deidons at the end of entering the cafe to get to know each other better.

I decided to look for a plan to get rid of Luna which is not my kind of separating couples but I was obliged.

> eclips of the day <

"...."
I finally realized my plan, I am in front of the company, a man warmly accomodates me.
To summarize what I did to enter the Jung company here is a little flashback:
"to get rid of this devil and to get closer to Jungkook it is necessary that any cost that I leave my work for that I call my company and I told them that it is finished between us then I am at my beautiful darling father and convince him to hired me:
Rin: "oh father! I have bad news, my company called me and said that .. I ... I am fired, what can I do now?"
Jack: "Rin do not cry! It's not the end of the world, it's wonderful because luck turns to you. Listen to my little girl, in my company, I have an empty place and I want you you learn it with your presence my building will be destroyed. "
Rin: "thank you very much"
~ end of flashback ~

This man who welcomed me was
Kai, he secretaire of Jungkook's father
Kai: "hello, you're the news that the president told me about, please go to the office opposite, mr the president will come and talk to you later he's in a meeting now."
I went to the office as he told me, I cracked and I entered.
When I entered, I saw a young blond man who seemed familiar to me and suddenly I shouted:
"Are you kim namjoon right?"

"Who am I the honor of?" I said, he raised his head and then suddenly he ran to me: "Oh Rin it's you? It's really you? "
I'm not finished answering, he takes me in his arms and pulls me very hard then suddenly the door opened it was JungKook, when he saw us, he was furious and shocked: "BUT THAT IS WHAT HAPPES HERE? It's not a dating business ... Wait .. do you know each other? "
Kim: "Oh yes, you know the girl I told you about it, it's her, it's Rin."
Rin:" but what do you both talking about ?"
Kim: "You know, when I was on a business trip to the USA, it was Rin who helped me and got me home and..."
Namjoon still talking and Jungkook became furious again, interposed him and shouted, "Come on, go, no more gossip and presentations, come on, everyone comes back to his works  and ah Rin, Kai will walk  in your office place 
When I arrived, there are already 4 girls who worked with me, theirs names are : Rose, Lisa, Jisoo and Jenny.
They are older than me.
Suddenly, Kai came back and said that JungKook calls me so I took some documents and I went.
I cracked the door and walked in and to my surprise it was Luna who also in jungkook's office:
"What are you doing there Luna?"
Luna: "Jungkook interjects me all the time, I'm working here too."
She  always in my paws !!
"Luna, you can leave us alone and Rin, please," Jungkook asked.
She executed the order and left.
Jungkook: "Rin, my father explained everything to me, so you know the rules?"

So I made a sign of "yes"
Then he went on: "You know, our company does not yet know the relationship between us, so know that you do not tell anyone!
I accepted and interpreted myself to leave when jungkook interrupted me: "Say Rin? ..."
Then hesitated and then he went on: "Namjoon ... you ... I mean ... do you love him?" .....

• to be continued•
hello guys !
have many ideas 😏😏 .
see u 😘😘