amnesia

Firstly, I want to tell to our little maknae, to wish  you a happy birthday.
And I wish also to have a happy life  😍😍.
~~~~~
Pdv jungkook
I woke up, I was still under the bed, Sehun is taking a shower, the bedroom door suddenly opened, it was Rin, she look at me moved, but when Sehun came out of the bathroom bath, she stared at us both and then she shouted: "what's going on here?, give me a good explanation?!."
Me: "It's not what you think, it's a misunderstanding."
Then I turn to Sehun but he did not spill.
Rin: "Is it a misunderstanding?! .. do you think I'm going to believe that?! .."
She screamed so loudly and then went off slamming the door.
I followed her but she did not stop screaming at me.
She ran in the street, I told her to be careful but she did not know me, suddenly heard a car brake and I saw a large crowd around her.
??: "someone calls an ambulance!"
I rushed to her, she was lying down and then I turned to Sehun shouting.
Jungkook: "Because of you Rin could die !!!..but get out of there. I do not want to see you anymore! "
I am going with them to the hospital.
~ 4 hours waiting ~
Me: "Doctor, say something, Rin, how are you?"
Doctor: "Sir, I have bad news! .... your wife is fine but she is in a coma, she is in a crediate state, and besides, I am sorry, we have not been able to save your baby."
Me: "How ?! .. when will she wake up?"
Doctor: "... we do not know .... it depends on her .... but wait a few days, maybe she'll wake up."
I thank the doctor then I went to visit.
I sat next to her to take care of her. The days go by and no sign, I despaired but one day I feel her hand tremble, then suddenly she opened her eyes, she is waking up.
I was very happy, before I called the nurse to inform her and then I got closer to her and said: "Finally, you woke up, I missed you so much, so how do you feel ? "
She turned her head, then she stared at me for a moment to react, then she said.
Rin:" Why are you talking to me like that so familiar?"
Me: "Rin?! .... do not you recognize me?".

to be continued•

2nd part finished ?? Its a secret 😂😂. Dream or reality ?! Its a secret 😂😂