Friendship & Jealousy

Jeon :"Say Rin, are you in love with Namjoon?"
Rin:"are you jealous by chance?"
Jeon: "Do not be silly!  go back to work and give me these documents.

Eclipse of two hours
Now its lunch time, I am going with the girls to a fast food of the campany , I saw Jeon and the others at the table opposite, I greeted them but jungkook my shot the head.
PDV Jeon
She is there in front of me, she greeted me with a lip smile as usual, I blushed and I turned my head. She walked away and sat down at the opposite table. She was so beautiful with her blond hair and shiny. These little hands playing with her hair and her lips they are all fine. Everything is perfect in her , she is  like a goddess!  But what are you saying Jungkook?, Wake up, you have a girlfriend now, you must not fall in love with her ... its just a contract that united us ... its all .. ., I said .
PDV Rin
Lunch is over, I interpret going back to work with the girls, Namjoon intercepts us and offers us to go out for fun after work, so we agreed.

eclipse of the day

I went home, took a good shower and I got dressed I took my car keys and I go out. I am in front of the planned place now, Namjoon, Jungkook and the others were waiting for me and there are other boys I do not know. Namjoon:"Here are our best friends, we are studying at the same faculty.The blue-haired boy is Yoongi, older than me, next to him is Jin and he is the oldest of us all! The two boys who are there with Jungkook singing are Taehyung and Hoseok but he wants to be called Hopie, and lastly with the small size its Jimin! ".

Jimin:" Stop Hyung !!"
Me:" I am delighted to meet you." Namjoon's party goes well, all are laughing to death with Jin's jokes. Jungkook him I saw him directed towards me and stretching with the arm. He turned to Luna, who did not let him go.
Jungkook:" follow me right now ... Luna, stay here, no one is following us! Its an order!".
Me: "Where are you taking me?"

• to be continued •
The story will come to a stand still ! No? In progress ... 😂😂