Confrontation & Truth ( part 3)

Today is the big day, we will finally go to Japan, to Okinawa, to the beach. Youpii !!.
~~~
When we arrived, the view was manifique and I do not know how I described it but I made a picture here it is:

~~~ When we arrived, the view was manifique and I do not know how I described it but I made a picture here it is:

Everyone was very happy.
And we played and swam all day.
In the evening the boys offered to rent a boat to celebrate a party and we accepted.
> eclipse of the evening <
Everyone was in total madness,
we did not even put the music
"Despacito".
All of a sudden the music stopped, and we saw Jungkook in his hand the microphone.
Jungkook: "I'd like to tell you something, especially to Kim Rin . please listen to me carefully."
Kai: "Decidedly, he'll finally tell the truth."
Luna: "What's the truth, what are you saying, Kai?"
Me: "Impossible! No! prevent him from saying it ..."
Jungkook: "Rin ... for a long time, and since we met in London the first time , when you encourage me when i sing in routes with my friend Jimin because we are bored of searchings jobs there and you approch me and you said to me :" Hey ! If you are a singer so you have a beautiful voice ! I support you and I am your fan now.. " and you smile to me ...that time I fell in love with you ...but don't confess to you that time fears don't love me . When I return to south korea , in Busan , I met Luna , she is also an americain girl like you Rin ..she confessed to me so I go out with her to forget about you and what happen In London .. But when my parents told me about the arranged marriage. I was happy in my heart ... happy to meet you again ... that night, when I almost "raped" you ... because I'm in love with you Rin ... I love you! I really love you Can you be my Wife ? ."
Then he stood in front of me and put the ring in my finger.
Everyone was shocked and me too.
Namjoon: "Why do you propose to her and you are the two of us already engaged? ..."
Jungkook: "It's just on paper ... Now ... it's real!"
Me: "How do you know that?"
Namjoon: "I did my little search."
Luna: "No, I do not believe a word, you all liars."
Then she turned to me, "Say Rin, is that right?"
Namjoon: "Yes it's true and here's the proof."
It is the testament that her father and mother sent them to her when they died. "
"Lies, you're all lying, tell me the truth, Rin," cried Luna crying.
I remained silent and nodded for a "yes" sign.
A few seconds later, I found myself in the water; I think Luna did that, poor thing,  she could not resist ... oh I see someone plunged and go in my direction .. I think it's jungkook, he came to save me.
PDV Jungkook

When Luna threw Rin in the water, I rushed to save her before that, I slapped Luna, I plunged.
She drowned, when she saw me approaching her and kissing her, she threw a smile then fainted
; Oh the poor !; .
~~~
PDV Rin
Finally I'm awake, everyone was around me and congratulates me even Namjoon except Luna who is still angry.
~ eclipse of the evening ~
In the evening, Jungkook enters my room and went to bed next to me, then he took me in his arms and kissed me tenderly and said to me:
"From today you are my wife
nothing and no one will prevent us from separating. "
***
Two weeks after this accident, we finally got married; the wedding went well.

• to be continued •

And no it's not over.
It's just the first part.