A Stranger in our house

Pdv Rin
Jeon:" tell me who is this Chris ?"
me:" calm down! Chris  is my big brother .. handsome brother. it is not my boyfriend, besides, do not forget that I love you me and you will be very soon the dad of the baby . No one in the world will replace you. I promise you!".
He took me in his arms and we kissed.
○♡◇♧♤
pdv rin
The door is ringing, I think its Namjoon, he said he is going to visit me, so I open the door to my surprise it was not him, it was another, that I do not recognize.
me: "hello, do you need someone?"
???: "I want to see a girl named Kim Rin please "
me: " its me, to whom do I have the honor?"
???: "So it's you Rin, how beautiful and beautiful you are, you did not recognize me as usual?"
me: "uh ..... its you Chris ?! ... brother?"
Chris: "Of course is me, Gurl ! who else ?"
I  go to my brother arms and hug him.
me: "Its a nice surprise, I'm very happy.!"
Chris:" Ohhh, but you're pregnant? So its really true, are you really married?"
me:"yes, its been 2 years, many things happened !go in! I'll visit you my home and after you go see my husband, he is nice to the guests.!"
jungkook: "oh Rin, who is he? ..... oh .. but its our famous Chris!".
Chris:" Yeah ! is me ! nice to meet u ! thanks to care about my sister in My absent ! "
Jungkook:" Is my Role of Husband!"

while Chris and Jungkook chatted, the door rang again. it was Kim Namjoon.
Namjoon:" Hello! Rin !Congratulations for you ! Where is Jungkook?"
Me:" He speak with My Brother Chris!"
Namjoon:" Chris ? Is here ??"
Me:" Yeah!"
I bring them to the dining room to eat because is time Lunch and also to continue their discussion there.

Namjoon invite us to his restaurent's wife on the occasion of his opening and all we know will be there ...Chris is also invited ! It will be tomorrow at night at 8pm.

•In Night at 11pm•
Pdv Jungkook
I woke up because I was thirsty so I went down to the kitchen to drink.
while I opened the fridge and took a bottle of fresh water, I felt the hands of a person not a woman wrapped me ... it was Chris.
Me:"Eh ! What are u doing here ?...Let go of me!".
Chris:" No ! Still like that please ! I want to scent more the perfume of my sis Rin.."
Me:" What ?! What do you mean?"
Chris:" When My sister Lucy called me for my parents and Rin ! I don't believe her and want to call Rin..I am jealous ! I could not enjoy my relationship with her ...The time when we are together ...Left her because of my Job!.."
Me:" So what's your problem with me ?"
Chris: "...Do you know what ??..I think I am also in Love with My sister Rin .. And I will do Anything to be my wife ...after all we are not brother and sister in real !".

Me:" What??..."

What he want for me really ? he is  a werido guy?!.

Suddenly someone turned on the kitchen . It was Rin
"what are you  the two doing in the middle of night?", she said half asleep ....

* to be continued *