confrontation & Truth ( part 2)

After calming jungkook in his room to sleep, Namjoon approached me and questioned me strangely, "Say Rin, Seriously, what is your relationship between you and Jungkook?"
I remained silent.
"But finally, we're  friends !... you're acting  weird ?!" cried namjoon.
But I remained silent, but Kai spilled in my place, he who just entered with my  parents-in-law at home: "
Miss Rin, is just a colleague like the others in this business, Mr Jung, hired her because she has nice C.V and also she come from the USA! "

Namjoon: "It's like this, so it's ok."
He greeted us and then left.
I turned to Kai: "
As you know I have a relationship with Jungkook? "I asked, moved.
He told me, "Mr. Jack, Jungkook's father told me the whole truth but he told me to stay secret when the time came."
Me: "if is like that ! thank you "
Kai:" Is my job to protect the members of family Jeon. "
PDV Namjoon
It's very fishy this story, I know at my fingertips my Rin, when it does not pay me is that there is something wrong.
I will inquire about this topic.
~~~
PDV Rin
Today at the company, the manager, gave us 2 weeks of vacation to rest.
Rose: "where are we going?"
Manager: "In Okinawa, Japan."
The others: "Wow, the beach !!."
"In Japan? Oh, it's been a long time," I said. And I went back to jungkook: "we're going to have a good time is not it ?!"
He did not pour out but he hacks his head and then he left saying, "Rin we have to talk about what happened last night."
So I followed him.

PDV Jungkook
Rin: "you were too drunk yesterday and you raped me and when Namjoon saved me, told you something that I did not understand and you almost said our secret in front of Namjoon, luckily Kai was here."
Me: "Oh, what about what I said weird?"
Rin:" you said that you ...lov ...  so..what are u trying to say to me ?"
Me: "Ah !!! ... I do not know ..I forgot ."
Rin: "Tell me what you mean by that !!"
Me:" That's enough, get out of my office and return in your place !"
She lowered her head and left.
Why did I say that, what a potato ?! I think I'll tell them the truth and confess to her. I can not stand it anymore ... love is too difficult..but a feeling too irresible for a man.💞

• to follow •
2nd part ended Still in progression ...