The beginning !

2 years have passed, I'm married, I'm very happy because I'm pregnant and I'm expecting a baby, a junior jungkook.
***
Sweetheart ! The phone rings, answer please , I asked to jungkook.
PDV Jungkook
I will answer the phone.
Jeon: "Hello who is this?"
??: "Hello, is it you Rin ?!"
Jeon: "No, I am her husband, whose I have the honor ?"
??:" Rin is married ?! I did not know! ... ah! ... me , I ... AM ... his .. little .. boy.... I'm his .. but finally, as I'm stupid, tell him only that Chris Called and missed you a lot and he is going to see you soon."
Jeon:"Aloo! ... But why did he do that ?Who is this Chris ?"
Pdv Rin
Me:"dear, who is on the phone?"
he was angry.
"Jungkook? Reply please! why are you upset? " I repeat.
Jeon:"on the phone ?! Ah, its someone named ... Chris? he told me that he will visit you very soon ...... say .. who is this guy? "
Me:" ...... "
Jeon:" not again ?! You do it again, you deceived me with another one, you know that have waited for a baby ...!"
Rin: " calm down ! I didn't do it ! that what you tell, since I told you promised, ... Chris its not my boyfriend, you misunderstood, is my ..... ".

•to be continued
I'm like a monster sometimes because I leave you like that .. A little mystery! This is my specialty This is the 2nd part that starts. A new character appeared. But the real story starts now if you understand what I meant.