moving events

I go home with Jungkook, his parents greet me and they introduce themselves, their names are  Mary and Jack. We settled in the room so that they explain to me and Jungkook the exact reason for this marriage.

~ debut of the Flashback ~
3 years before, your father Mark had failite in his company for not devolving this scandal to the media, he had reccourt to me.
I give it my help but have only one condition!
Me: "To help you you have to sign a contract and this contract is to marry my son to your daughter so that my son takes my place in the company."
Mark: "I will do what you ask for the good of my business."
So he signed the contract and left.
~ End flashback ~

After listening to the whole story I was  shocked; But my father sold me because of his business (way of speaking) but without this contract we could be poor;
Jack: "So my daughter, do you agree?"
Rin: "If it's for my dad it's okay to have a wedding, it's not supposed to have a date to get to know his partner better?"
Mary: "It's a good idea, I'll arrange this appointment by myself!"
Then she turned to Jungkook and whispered a few words that became his face  tomato red.
Mary: "Jungkook my dear son, this is your chance ... there is a young, beautiful and adorable girl in front of you ... it's better than go out with the other girl  !"

I have been sacared of Jungkook  who got cold face  when I told him about the other girl.
At the end, the appointment arranged by my mother-in-law will be at 16h.
The next day, I prepared myself, put on a dress, took my keys and went out.

We are in front of the coffee shop. Suddenly, a pretty girl appears and jumps on jungkook then turned to me and said to him: "Oppa but who this girl with you?"

• to be continued •

Yo!
I know it's a short chapter .
But I made progress. For the 1st chapter I do "64 words" I think now I made "398 words" is not great?