confrontation & truth (part 1)

When I insisted on speaking, he suddenly became furious and he took my hand and went away, everyone was shocked.
Luna: "Jungkook where are you going, do not leave me alone, why did she bring her with you?"
"Shut up there, do not follow me, you're all here!" It's clear, "he shouted.
He attired me to him very hard and went away by slamming the door.
Rin: "jungkook where we are going ?", I said worried.
Jungkook: "you'll be when we arrive"
> eclipse of the road <
We are now in front the door of his house.
He was so angry that to smash the door , happily his parents was not there that would be the total disaster!
He kept pulling my hands until we stopped in front of his room, he opened the door and then locked it and he slammed me in front of a wall.
"But stop I tell you, jungkook, I do not want to do that with you, not now .."
But he ignored me and he continued.
Our lips were touching, then his tongue deflected mine, I could not breathe; It was wonderfully pleasant, but it was not what I wanted. It's not that JungKook I want. I do not want to be with this pervert and his lack of impulses!
"No, not that .. No Jungkook .."
He did not listen to me, he continued, he removed my dress, his hands now touched my breasts, he kissed my neck. I was crying. Now he took off my bra and played with my nipples.
he wanted  to take off my panties but I slapped him, took the key out of his pocket and came out of his room crying. Unfortunately, the door of the house was opnened; I prayed that he was not his parents; it was Namjoon !! When he looked at me almost naked, he looked away, blushing; what a shame I have.
PDV Namjoon
When I felt that Rin is in danger; we all know that when Jungkook is drunk, he can do anything that wants; I hurried up. I opened the door and to my surprise, I saw Rin, she is cute in panties .
Me:" Come here, here is my jacket to cover you up, do not cry, I'm here ",I said tenderly.
Rin: "Thank you Nam".
PDV Rin
"Do not touch her, she is mine, get out .. you know who she is  for me ...",Jungkook says.
I prayed again not to tell him the truth.
"...Rin for me .. its ... my future .... ", he could not finish his sentence that he fainted.
At the end of the evening, when everything has calmed down, Namjoon has turned to me.
"Rin .. tell me the truth ... what is really your relationship between you and jungkook?".
But I remained silent ...

• to be continued•
1st part finished.

In progress ....