Misunderstanding?!

Me:"But let go of me .. you're choking me with your hands ... I can not breathe ... you'll wake someone up ... "
Suddenly, the kitchen door opens, it was Rin ...
Rin: "What are you doing ... boys ...", rubbing his eyes.
Rin:" You hugged ?"

I move Chris away from me and approach Rin
"But no darling, you're delusional ... we're talking a little bit about ... Namjoon night ... hhh ... is not it not Chris? ", I say.
Chris: "... Yes, yes, he just said, little sister, you watch a lot of Gay drama .."
Me: "Come on, I'll go with you."
I took Rin back to our room.
 I have to pay attention to her ...
~ The next day ~
We are prepared for the evening that will organize Namjoon in his wife's tea party, then we are out.
There, we found all our friends.
Kai: "I do not believe my eyes, Rin congratulations, you Jungkook too."
Rin: "Thank you".
Jungkook: "Thank you brother! ... we brought another guest with us ...."
Kai: "Sehun, what are you doing here?"
Chris: "Kai!"
Jungkook: "What's going on here ?, it's not Chris.?!"
Sehun: "When I'm in America, people call me Chris because I learned American accent well and when I'm in Korea, they call me Sehun."
Jungkook: "Ah, that's it? ... Rin ... and you ... Namjoon Do you know that?"
Rin: "Yes! Sorry! Is it who told us do not say his Korean Name!"
Jungkook: "But I do not understand it is how kai know you?"
Kai: "He is my childhood friend."

We finished the presentations and then we start eating and talking and having fun.
After drinking, I, too, my head makes me very bad, in the morning I was in our house, but it's not my room, where is Rin, I rubbed my eyes, pk Sehun is ... next to me?! I did not think it would end like that in bed, I do not remember what happened with Sehun and OMG! I do not believe my eyes ...
Me: "... No ..No..no .. !!! ..", I shouted
Sehun: "But what's that noise, why are you screaming suddenly ?! I still want to sleep me!"
Me: "Why I scream?! I want an explication of what happened yesterday!"
Sehun: "Nothing happened yesterday, go back sleep or get up," he said while he  scratching the back of his neck.
Me: "What you mean nothing happened?! Why am I half naked and you too..did you raped me ?, In addition to that where is she Rin?".
Sehun: "Is nothing happenned  last night I told you, you were drunk.. you drank too much .. I brought you to my room ... I did not rape you ... I'm not gay !! I love cute girls like my sister! And for Rin, she spent the night at her friend Lisa's. Well, I'm tired, I think I have a shower. "
He got up from the bed and I remained quite moved because I have no memories of last night and what he said is true or not. This Sehun is mysterious.
Pdv Rin

Last night, I was with Sehun, my brother-in-law and my husband Jungkook.
We had a lot of fun especially Sehun and Jungkook, they were close to each other and I'm proud of them that they become friends.
Lisa invited me to her house to spend the night at her house so I passed the message to Sehun and Jungkook and left.
The next morning, I woke up and decided to go home.
When I returned, I called the boys many times, but they did not answer; maybe Jungkook is still sleeping in our room.

but when I went to our room he was not there. So I decided to go to my brother's room but when I opened the door, I saw Sehun come out of the bathroom and to my great surprise, I saw Jungkook also in his room, shirtless .. I do not believe my eyes? Me: "Jungkook!? .."
Jungkook:"Uh ... Rin, that's  not what you think ... its a misunderstanding !!"
Me: "A misunderstanding?! ...."
Sehun:" Oh Shit!"..

To be continued

In the end its not Chris but Its Sehun 😂😂😂.
For the Exols, Sehun is not a Badboy in this story, he is just too protective of his little sister !!