000

"Would you like me to escort you in your room Mr. Park?," Uno, a personal assistant of him carrying his Salvatore Ferragamo, Gamma Gancina bag, inquired to assist him into his hotel room, but Jimin shook his head.

"No. It will be all. Thank you."

Uno, with all respect and sincerity, bowed her head, passed him his bag and let his prior step into the elevator.

"Please contact me if you ever need anything Mr. Park," She gave Jimin a heartfelt smile. He nodded and finally pressed the 9th floor button. Staring on her prior while the elavator's door closes, what an appealing young man she has on her sight.

-

Jimin's Point of View

'Fine man' I reflected while I gaze myself at the mirror walls of the elevator. I sighed in relief knowing that the 3 days of staying here in New York would be over, I just have to stay a night at this luxurious hotel and prepare myself to go back in Seoul at dawn.

Reaching the 5th floor, the elevator suddenly stopped and opened as I saw a young man, looking frustrated and hollow as he steps inside. I took a step back to let him position in front of me. I gazed down at this young man's attractive body and relaxing ambiance. Tall, dark browned hair, exemplary posture, good looking young man. Stunning.  His back faces me and I can see his hands, veins... all low and twitching fingers, automatically brought out the thought in me that something unpleasant happened to this boy. I was trying to keep still and intact but something is driving me insane to ask a pitiful yet so damn charismatic young boy about what happened. But I didn't.

The door finally opened when it hit the 9th floor and I let him step out first, as he did, I looked like I was following him since he's going on the same direction as mine. It turned out that he knocked on the room next to mine. He probably have some business to deal with here.

I walked passed by him and finally slipped the hotel room card from my pocket to the automated keycard lock, as the door loosened it's lock, I took a grip on the door knob but my body froze as I heard a shout from the room next to mine, the room where the boy stepped into. It made me jump a little when I saw him hit his back on the floor which happened to be because he got pushed by an old man, he was outside the room and been on the floor caressing his back and butt as I know it hurts a lot from the force he just received from the old man.

"Fuck you!!"

My eyes widened from the curse word that he blatantly shouted. The door slammed so hard as it closes, the boy can't stand so I placed my bag on the floor and tried to help him. I lowered as I reached my hand to offer kindness yet this boy has an ego as big as his nose and waved his hand as a sign of 'no'.

I raised my two brows and stood up straight as I speak.

"Accepting my offer won't make your ass hurt more, wouldn't it?"

His brows furrowed as he look up to me, standing up by himself. He straightened his shirt as he speak,"Thank you, but I'd rather be miserable than be pitied by someone."

He turned his back on me and walk straight to the hallway, limping.

Pity? I chuckled in disbelief. All I did was proffer him an act of benevolence, yet he refused to accept so.

I took my bag and entered my room. Shrugging off the thought of this boy who had been hovering in my mind, I did the same to all the add-ons lacing on my clothings. I went and hugged the bed. Deciding to sleep, but the boy wouldn't depart from my mind. I clench my eyes, forcing myself to sleep, but it didn't turn out that way. I grabbed the huge pillow and placed it into my face. Man, I couldn't sleep. I need to sleep. I need to be early for tomorrow's flight.