006

He thinks of it as his deathbed, his head is betraying him in all possible levels. His head acting up whilst trying to remember what happened to him last night. Jimin, car, Jimin, alcohol.

His mind tortures him with feasible scenarios that might have happened last night when they were drunk but he couldn't seem to gain cognizance. Displeasure hits his face when he realizes he is in his own apartment already, in his own bed. He is still wearing the clothes Jimin suggested as safer last night. Jimin must have dragged him here last night and he felt like he caused such colossal amount of burden, he's pretty sure he did something embarrassing but he hoped to God he didn't.

He checks the time, 8:16 AM.

Abrupt loud knocks on the door peeved him. He doesn't want to get up nor to babble anything to someone early this morning. He breathed in reassurance when he realized it's Saturday and he could lay in his bed for God knows how long until his headache flee.

The knock continues and Jungkook had no choice but to go get the door, he bet he looks ugly and exhausted than usual considering the hangover that made him look like a dipshit, but he didn't care.

He opened the door and got greeted by a tall dark-haired land lady, "Good morning, Jungkook."

Jungkook bowed and greeted her back with a scratch on his head. "Uh, what is it, Mrs. Yoo?"

"I'll just give you heads up about your new roommate. He'll be here at 3pm. If you can clean the room and arrange your things before he gets here, I think it'll be better."

Jungkook was left dumbfounded as the woman walks straight ahead the hallway without letting him say a word.

A roommate? The room is already boxy and he's having a roommate? Is she kidding? He mentally chokes himself thinking how unfortunate he is. He just wishes his new roommate isn't a douchebag.

Before the clock strikes three, Jungkook was interrupted by loud knocks once again. He swears to God if these people won't knock gently like normal people, he'll move somewhere else. He throws the remote to the couch, ignoring the loud knocks which are audibly annoying, he slept for almost 6 hours and took a bath for minutes to bring himself back to his cut-and-dried state, now he's was watching a movie that didn't took his attention but watched it anyways.

He heard a loud knock once again but he refuses to open the door. He was pretty irritated. "If you could knock more gently then..." He murmurs.

The knock came with a calling voice, "Hello? Is there anyone inside?"

Jungkook did not expect the voice, the voice seems soft and it sounds like it was owned by a well-bred person. Also, he has conscience and he doesn't want to go to hell just because he's aggravated and wouldn't open a door. "I'm coming!" He shouts back.

He aggressively opens the door leaving the boy on the other side in shock. Jungkook was surprised by the reaction of the guy infront of him so he quickly bowed to apologize. "Uh... I'm sorry. You must be my new roommate?"

"Yeah. I'm Jung Hoseok." He says putting up a quirk smile. The man was tall and has his hair on loud red shade, he was carrying several suitcases and a backpack, his tired eyes greeting Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook. Here, let me help you." Jungkook carries the other man's luggage and brought it inside.

"Sorry for the mess, I was asleep the whole day."