009

"J-Jimin?"

There, their world stops, it was momentarily a cosmic havoc too early for them to experience. Hoseok's wide eyes sent muddled expressions not knowing what to say. He can't swallow anything he's seeing.

It's Park Jimin. In their goddamn apartment.

"H-hi. Uhh, You're Jungkook's roommate right?" Jimin acts normal, keeping in tact.

Hoseok looks at Jungkook who looks like he's been hit by a bus. "Yes, yes I am. I'm Hoseok. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Jimin, and I'm guessing you already know." Jimin smiles, offering his hand and so Hoseok accepts. "By the way, I really need to go, it was nice meeting you." Jimin breaks the stiff connection, walking out the room as he passes by Hoseok without looking back.

Jungkook groans in defeat and went knocking down their quaint cushion.

"Fuck!!" Jungkook punches the cushion and earned a what-the-fuck-is-going-on look from Hoseok.

"What is going on? Why was Jimin here?"

Jungkook stops, excessively breathing and sucking all the oxygen currently existing. "I fucked up."

"What do you mean? What happened? And why do you guys know each other? I thought he's just your dream idol and stuff. Why did he came here? Are you both friends? Oh shit... He's the one you've been kissing last night! I knew it! I knew he looked familiar! It's Park Jimin! It's the Park Jimin! How lucky you are!!"

Jungkook grabs a pillow then throws it to Hoseok, "Shut up, hyung. He's mad at me."

"What? What did you do?"

Jungkook groans painfully. "Just sit down first, hyung."

Hoseok did, finding his friend's miserable state is a way to dig his conscience so he listens. "Okay I'm sorry, but what happened?"

"Well, yeah you're right, he's the one I kissed last night, but we aren't official yet, we met at New York and then--"

Jungkook tells about it all, how fate played well making them stumble at each other's life in New York, how Jimin saved his unfortunate ass, how Jimin and he saw each other again here, how Jimin made a way to have them date each other, how everything is so complicated and barred.

"...and I told him to leave before you see him but he got mad and I don't know what to do, what am I supposed to do?" Jungkook explains, weary and stressed, he doesn't know how to talk to Jimin with his impassiveness, he sucks at feelings.

"Well, you need to talk to him. Apologize I guess?"

"But hyung..." Jungkook whines, "He sneaked out their management, I didn't even tell him to come here. I told him to leave because you might see him, I care for him and his image, hyung. I don't think he can see that."

Hoseok sighs. "Kid, listen. Listen to what you just said. First, when you're in a relationship, you don't pinpoint who's right or wrong, you both aren't kids or siblings fighting for your parent's favor. You need to slice some of your ego to work things out, and apology is one of the starter packs. Second, he sneaked out, why? Cause he wanted to see you. Don't you think he just misses you? He's a celebrity Jungkook. He's risking something worthy of imperilment just because he wanted to see you, and that's because you're important to him. He doesn't need your permission in anything when seeing you.  As far as I know, Jimin is the kind of man who isn't depending on anyone but himself. You dated a man of adultness himself, and is very responsible, do you think he doesn't know what he's doing?"
Jungkook processes it. He's right, everything he said is right, how can he be so foolish?