013

Jungkook keeps on chewing his lower lip, obviously tensed as he stare at the scenery just outside the moving car which seemed to be a heavy one rather than light.

Hoseok keeps a keen eye on the road, stirring the wheels lightheaded and looks at Jungkook antsy, fully aware of what Jungkook might be feeling right now but he doesn't say a thing. Jungkook is having a serious meltdown and he doesn't want anything but to comfort the child but Jungkook would do nothing but push him off and just tick like a bomb he expects. But he tries...

"It's gonna be okay Jungkook."

Jungkook shuts his eyes from hearing those. He couldn't stop thinking about where Jimin could possibly be. It's not okay. It's not okay if Jimin is somewhat in a position of uneasiness or worse. He needs to see him.

"I've just received a text from my co-trainee. They said the management will be giving a public press conference tonight. I think you need to be there. I'll have your back through the passes." Hoseok says firmly.

"Would Jimin be there?" Jungkook deadpans.

"I don't know Guk. We have to try."

"If Jimin wouldn't be there, I'm not going. I'll have to go find him, hyung." Jungkook sounds awful. "I don't want to waste my time hearing about the bullshits they'd say."

"Jimin might be there. Maybe they're just hiding him for the sake of his safety, you know how our company works." Hoseok tries.

Jungkook doesn't say anything, he prays.

***

He takes a long, deep breath before he puts his hand on the handle and finally pushes back to open the door. Jungkook froze, sight of a massive crowd overpopulating the front building of the company. Jungkook expected a crowd, but not an intense kind like this one.

Hoseok signals him to follow, they took the back gate which seems like only few people could have access to. Jungkook lowers his head, a hoodie literally swallowing his entire face and a mask to complete the get up, too much for safety.

"Just stay close, Guk."

Jungkook silently obeys, tailing Hoseok like a puppy. He then sees a gate, full of guards and Hoseok walks like Jungkook wasn't there, he needs to act normal.

"I.D. please," A guard couldn't let them pass through that easy.

Hoseok flashes his 'trainee identification card' while Jungkook waits for what comes after.

"What about you? Your I.D."

Hoseok taps his foot rapidly, like he's waiting for something to happen.

"What are you guys still doing here?! What's taking you so long? Manager Choi's pissed as fu-- if you both don't hurry up." Yugyeom, Hoseok's co trainee suddenly barges in.

"Donghyun left his I.D. at his bag inside the dance studio, we couldn't pass. " Hoseok replies.

Yugyeom eyes the guard, "Could you please let them pass, our manager's really not in the mood right now, we could come back and deal with it later."

The guard eyes Jungkook, he hesitates, but he gestures for the other two guards to open the gate.

They immediately entered the gate, went straight to the back building and proceeded to the dance studio, where it is clearly empty at the moment due to the cancellation of the practice announced right after Jimin's scandal with his rumored boyfriend stunned the public.

"Thanks Yugyeom!"

"No prob, hyung! That was a heck of an acting wasn't it? Damn I should just audition for some drama and stuff."

Hoseok rolls his eyes, "Shut up, by the way this is Jeongguk. You already know him, yeah?"

Jungkook takes off his mask then lowers his hood. Yugyeom gapes, "Why didn't you train as an idol, you look pretty good. "

Jungkook fakes a smile, he isn't really feeling any jokes right now, he needs to see Jimin.

"It takes more than that, shut up. Now have you heard of Jimin?"

"Oh yeah, they said they were heading back to US to maybe atleast avoid the ongoing fatigue here."

Jungkook's eyes grew wholly, "What? "

Hoseok immediately walks out of the room, "Come on, Guk, we need to hurry. "Jungkook tries to sink everything into his messed up mind, he can't just let Jimin go without them talking all of these up, they need to speak, and most importantly he can't let Jimin go, at least not now when he needs him the most.

He just cant.

***

Oh my God, it has been what? A year and few months? Idk, but its been a while since I've updated. The chapter's also short, I'm sorry 😔

I'll make sure to update the story from time to time, college sucks anyways.

thanks. 💓