005

Unable to twig everything, my eyes darted at the astonishing sight just waving at me outside the moving car, trying not to get in contact with his eyes. I'm with Jimin, Jimin's with me. Inside his car, we're together, what just happened?

"Are you okay?" He spoke, and I feel like shouting back.

"Y-yeah. Where are we going?"

He smiled, "I have two options for you." He carefully pulled out his mask from his bag and slipped it covering half of his face. "Either we go to a restaurant, or just eat street foods. What do you prefer?"

"Uh.." I was comprehending the opportunity cost, I don't want to go to a restaurant with Jimin, it'll cause too much attention from the upper crust media. So will the street foods option.

"Don't worry. We'll wear masks. Plus, I got you clothes, just so you can change your outfit, you're still wearing your school uniform." He laughs.

"I noticed that." I frowned. Why does he want to be with me? Does he really want to continue our little dauntless adventure?

"So? Make up your mind."

"Street foods."

He beam.

***

"It's fine, I'll take the bus from here."

"But Mr. Park, the manageme-"

Jimin waved his hands slowly at his driver's face, gesturing him to not utter any single word. He's such a rebel. "Tell them I have a business to be taken care of. You can leave now, Chalsun. Careful on your way back."

"Yes Mr. Park." The driver started walking away as he scratches his head in confusion. Jimin, on the other hand, was uncaged once again, he walked towards me and his eyes glistens as it reflects on the arranged streetlights lining beside us. I can see his smiles, half of his face had a mask shielding his predictable grin, but I can see it in his eyes, it looks so pure, relaxed and contented. I know he was able to breathe more without the management's chain jingling at his feet.

"Feeling better?" I offered my hand. I don't know why I did that but if he doesn't accept my hand, I'll be damned.

He hesitated, but he took it anyways.

"Yes, finally. Let's eat."

***

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook walked side by side, fancying each other's presence, each other's warm hands, interlacing, coming in contact, and Jungkook couldn't be any happier. He might have accepted the fact that maybe.. maybe he likes Jimin more than just before, more than just a saviour.

They both made it to a mini tent where they sell soju and other savoury stuffs to get them through the night.

"Let's walk some more." Jimin suggested, but the younger tugged his hand and insisted, "Jimin-hyung, let's drink."

Jimin laughs, making Jungkook grin like a baby. "So? Let's drink."

"Are you even allowed to drink?" Jimin taunts him.

"I'm at the legal age to do whatever I want."

"Mhm sure, Jungkook. But you're still a student."

"Was that suppose to be a handicap?"

"No?"

"Then let's drink."

Jimin just sighed and took a seat for both of them. A small plastic table in between and two plastic chairs got them both contented, they sat oppositely facing each other. Jungkook thinks of it as a date, he grins at the thought. They drank few bottles, and Jungkook was already blitzed. He didn't know he has low tolerance on this.