012

Jimin eyes Jungkook furiously. Strain lumps out of his expression. Jimin must have been so tired. Jungkook thought. Nonetheless, Jungkook readies ran eulogy for himself.

"Hyung." Jungkook sounded like he was pleading for forgiveness.

Jimin shuts his eyes, evidently disappointed in every way possible.

"I'm sorry," His voice cracks. "I shouldn't have done that, I was too lost and too caught up in rage. I haven't thought it through. I'm sorry, Jimin hyung." Jungkook shoots his head low.

Sooyoung felt like she's trapped inside a telenovela, and so she excuses herself. "I'll be outside, you two sort this out."

As soon as Jimin's cousin leaves the room, Jimin heaves. "You can't just do something then apologize for it the day after, Jungkook. You're not a kid anymore. I was confused about what you were trying to say last night. Why were you mad? What made you mad?" Jimin grills him with the laments he was so eager to ask Jungkook since last night.

Jungkook reminiscences it. He recalls everything that has happened since that incident in the cafe. Presuming things without sufficient evidence isn't a healthy form to tolerate. Jungkook felt dumb and gloomy, fully disappointed at such bold moves. Jungkook gathers himself, attempting to clear things out right this moment.

"You're supposed to meet someone last night right?" Jungkook takes up courage to speak.

"Yeah? What's with that?" Jimin's frown deepened.

"You're supposed to have your 'meet up' in that cafe I was working in." Jungkook seems to be getting somewhere.

"Yeah... So you've heard." Jimin says, completely amused.

"I did. He was talking in front of the counter area, he mentioned your name, and I heard him talking about you having a stomach ache, when you clearly just want to dodge my presence."

Jimin scoffs. "Is that what you think?"

"Isn't that what it really was?" Jungkook backfires.

Jimin massages his face out of frustration. "Okay... Yes, I was trying to not be with you in the same room as I talk with our company's producer. You're connecting the dots now?" Jimin almost rolled his eyes.

"Producer?" He's quite lost.

"Yes. As soon as he mentioned the cafe, I tried convincing him to just look for another cafe because I sure would be flustered and anxious with the two of you in the same room, and since he doesn't want to switch cafes, I faked a stomach ache, and that's why he agreed to just meet me at our management's building. Then you called out of nowhere whilst we were talking about something for the next album. I sounded jittery and all since you said you wanted to come get me last night, then you came busting on the line." Jimin explains, "I'm sure it's going to take effect to both of our lives if he knows I'm in a relationship with you."

"Oh." Jungkook says crestfallen.

"Yeah. 'Oh'." Jimin mocks him in anger.

Jimin doesn't seem to get Jungkook. He knew how their relationship brings nuisance to both of them. Jimin at his work, Jungkook at his school. The thought of Jungkook not trusting Jimin enough and even considered what happened last night as an act of infidelity was too heartbreaking for Jimin.

"You thought I was cheating on you. God." Jimin scorns, grabbing his face full to his own hands. "I never knew you would be in a bar. Considering the fact that someone might just hit up on you and just bring you home for God knows what reason." Jimin ticks off, again. Jungkook's head still low.