008

Jungkook finds himself scrutinizing the ceiling for almost 3 hours now. He went home later than he expected, and experienced something he never conceit he could have experienced. But, providentially, heaven was on his side last night.

He had a date with Park Jimin.

He confessed to Park Jimin.

He kissed Park Jimin..

..and Jimin did the same.

He sighs. He smirks at himself, brazen how he had Jimin falling for him too. He knew it that night, when they're both far from being sober, and he confessed unwillingly that became the gateway, and he had never been thankful at an alcohol before.

It's 5:00 AM, and it's Monday. Fuck! It's Monday!

Jungkook sprang out of bed with a jolt, seeking towels and toothbrush to sanctify his wasted self. He's agitated at the fact that he might even doze in class without getting too much sleep last night. He scowls at himself.

"Jungkook?"

He hears Hoseok outside the bathroom door. "Myeah?" He almost mutter, brushing his teeth intensely.

"What time did you go home last night?"

Jungkook frowns, what time did he go home last night? He might be really late though, Hoseok didn't even witness him going in to his room.

"Uh.. 11 PM? I guess?"

"I went home midnight, I didn't even see you here." Hoseok and his knowing voice.

Jungkook spits the water from his mouth and rubbed his face with a towel. He sighs as he opens the door with a loud creak.

"So? What time did you go home?"

Hoseok eyes him, and Jungkook shoots his head low, "Uh.. by dawn. I think? I'm not sure." Why is Hoseok like this all of the sudden?

"Who's with you last night?" Hoseok's blissful tone almost came with a taunting one.

Jungkook swallows thick, maybe he did got caught last night. Maybe Hoseok saw him kissing Jimin relentlessly bidding him sweet goodbyes last night just outside the car. Who knows? So he doesn't reply.

"You don't have to tell me. I just wanna know whose face you're eating last night just outside our apartment's gate."

Jungkook shots wide eyes, completely fucked and caught up in his own fault. Hoseok saw them, Hoseok saw him and Jimin and his breathe hitched as he thinks of what would eventually happen. Why did they have to do that outside the car? They could've just do that inside (perhaps the backseat) instead. Jungkook sighs realizing.

"Uhh.. you saw his face?" Jungkook continues to roam around the room, searching for his black jeans, dissimulating a fake reposed self.

"No, I hope I did so I could tease you forever." Hoseok laughs and Jungkook shots a glare as he grabs his pants, putting it on aggressively.

"Hyung!! You're seriously gonna do that?"

Hoseok shrugs.

"Okay, I'm never gonna let you see his face."

"His? I knew it! His posture seems good."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, straightening his clothes as he grabs his bag. "You done hyung? I'll go have breakfast at school. I'm late. See you later."

Jungkook sped up his pace as he closes the door. Hoseok can only grin and shake his head.

"Kids."