007

That deafening silence has been fragmented into pieces when Jungkook suddenly heard a car's engine that abruptly stopped from stirring, flashing the image of Jimin's car parked just outside his apartment. Jungkook was wearing a plain navy cottoned-shirt, a tight jeans, and a pair of white shoes. He examined his hale self facing the human sized mirror inside his dinky apartment.

He sighs, nervous is an understatement.

Everything could go south, Jimin is probably ready to chastise Jungkook to his core, say bad things about him and maybe say that he never wants to see Jungkook for the rest of his life ever again. He may have said something a little- well, maybe surpassingly fucked up words when he was drunk that night. He can't reminisce anything about it.

Jungkook went below his floor, straightening his shirt as the door finally opens, leaving a loud ping from the not-so-new elevator of the building.

A familiar black car was outside his apartment, having its door opened, Jimin was sitting at the backseat, legs folded as he greets Jungkook with that smile. He's so beautiful, he looks pretty and repose as usual, he thought. Jungkook's uptightness made him swallow thick, quickening his pace for he doesn't want Hoseok seeing him getting in to a suspicious black car that looks like he was being kidnapped or he's on to something dealing with meth.

"Hi." Jimin greets him as he sits beside him, trying not to look more jittery than he already is. "You okay?"

"Yeah." Jungkook can hear his heart shouting and jumping from extended pressure that built last night. He closes the door and sits cautiously. Wanting the tension to go away.

The car moves and from that, his apartment starts to disappear from his vision. He nervously taps his foot to finesse himself from getting stiff.

Jimin lets soft chuckles and placed his hand on to Jungkook's thigh and Jungkook almost yelp at the contact. "You should loosen up a bit, are you nervous?"

"No." Jungkook let's a shuddery breathe. "Just... cold, I guess."

"We could order spicy dishes, if you'd want. The restaurant can serv-"

"Wait what?" Jungkook was more distraught, wanted to scowl at the thought of them being out in public and the chance of putting Jimin's career at risk could possibly go higher. Also, why are they going in a restaurant? They could just talk simpler, in a dark secluded park, where no one can see them, or maybe, inside the car.

"W-Why? Are you full already or you're not in the mood to eat?" Jimin's expression seem troubled, what if Jungkook responds with something else, like he doesn't want to go on like this with Jimin or other replies that he doesn't want to hear.

"It's not that. It's just... people might see us."

Jimin's tensed shoulder finally falls as he lets a sigh of relief. "I thought it was something else."

"Like what?"

"Like.. maybe you don't want to go out with me anymore."

Jungkook's face flushed, bit red and he took a brief glance at the man beside him, he did not just say that, or maybe, Jungkook's being a pretentious bastard, assuming things that Jimin himself didn't mean at the first place. "Of course I do." He mumbles as he looks away, facing the vanity mirror reflecting him from the inside, making sure he's the only one grasping the almost muted audacity he had given.

Jimin smiles, trying not to grin at Jungkook's skittish acts.

***

Trailing next to Jimin, I scan the area for some suspicious activity but I seem to find none. Jimin gestures me to sit across, facing him. The hefty space grew intimidating as I cruise my gaze queasy at the wide view greeting me vociferously. We're the only one here. What the hell.