010

'The stars are dull compared to you and I.' They say. Every second I had with Jimin was invaluable. All the hugs, kisses, laughs, fights, stories and secrets between every of his whispers, I won't miss it for the world.

It's exactly been 9 months. Nine months of fulfilling each of every promises, suddenly, it was no infatuation, it was no like-type relationship. I've known it differently since the the first time we held hands in that secluded street, where no one noticed us.  When we first kissed, and he was the only one sober enough to carry all the ecstasy that night. All the barriers we broke, all the risks we took, all the perils we overlooked in the name of love. We did it all. 

I was close to giving up, this year wasn't easy for both of us.

Jimin had to decline all the rumors, all the hearsay that the public media had thrown, he dodged it all. Some are true, some are not, and I can't lie, sometimes it breaks my heart when Jimin had to lie about our relationship, had to lie that no one... no one is making his heart beat like crazy, that there's no one behind those eye smiles, that no one is special in his heart, because he had to. And I get that and fully take it under my consent because it's what I wanted since the beginning and what I still want now to keep us both from parting ways. It's what I would have done and it's what I think is what should be done.

Late night fights couldn't be neglected. Normal couples do fight, they bicker over petty simple things, and I can't deny the fact that Jimin and I does too. Sometimes in a week, we'd fight over his schedule, specially when his comeback happened, and we just had no time to see each other because of his multiple comeback shows to be attended. I had to experience the same thing regarding my school also, the projects, the tests, the finals week that about to happen next week, we fought over it. But in all goodness, we managed to stay composed and be together, we didn't give up no matter how hard the phases were, we just motivated and promised each other that everything's gonna be okay and everything will fall in its right place when he'll get a courage to reveal and publicize our relationship.

"Did ya'll see Jimin's live last night? He sang so good." Jungkook heard girls beside him, gossiping like market vendors while being allured by Jimin's enticing voice in a video on someone's phone. Jungkook can't blame them, he's been used to hearing his classmates fangirl over Jimin. His heart swells when they praise him, more of a jealousy and proud feeling battles his heart and mind.

"I don't listen to him anymore." Another girl berated. Jungkook clearly hears it.

"What? Why though? He got good since the comeback." The girl defended.

"I just feel like he's hiding something from his fans, have ya'll heard the rumor?"

"Oh, that he dates someone?"

"Yeah, it broke my heart. I can't accept it if he dates someone, when I've read all the clues all over internet saying he has a girlfriend and he's inlove, I just want to unstan."

Jungkook can't help but laugh, they think Jimin is straight, and that someone would get heartbroken by someone who doesn't even know they exist. Jungkook butts in, "I heard he's gay."

All the girls look up to him, "What did you say?"

"He's gay." Jungkook taunts them, but is actually true.

"How can you say that? Do you have any proof?" The girl almost aimed at him and ready to strangle the shit out of him. Jungkook ignores, turning his back facing the girls, and he hears them saying he's a loser.

Jungkook went straight to the cafe he's working into after class. He changed into his uniform and went on serving the customers. Around 8:50 PM, his shift's about to end, when a guy caught his attention. He's wearing a white turtleneck with a black coat over, beaming as he walks to the counter. He sure is good-looking.

"Good day, sir. What would you like?" Jungkook scans his face, he sure knows he's quite familiar but couldn't come up with any name.

"I would like to have two red eye coffees, but could you please serve it when my associate arrives?"

"Got it, chief." Jungkook jots it down.

He hears a phone call, must be the man's phone.

"Hello?.. Yeah, I just arrived.... Yeah, it's called Cafe Murano... Yeah, In Hongdae.... What do you mean look for another cafe? Why?.. Jimin, I just arrived, I don't want to walk anymore, just get your ass in here... What? What do you mean your stomach suddenly hurts? I'm coming over... Huh?.. Okay then.. I'll go there."

Jungkook hears the whole conversation. Was that the Jimin he knows? Was that Park Jimin?

"Can I cancel my order? My date's been moody. Thank you for your time." Then the man leaves the cafe with Jungkook gaping at the information he just heard.

Date? Jungkook could vomit at the thought. 

***

[9:30 PM] [Phone Call]

Jungkook: Hello?

Jimin: Hey Jungk— uhh, Is everything okay?

Jungkook: Yeah, where you at?

Jimin: Uhh... At the management's building. 

Person: Who's that?  A familiar voice. Jungkook thought.

Jimin: *whispering* wait a sec, I'll just go to the bathroom. *chairs creaking* Hello, Jungkook? Can you call later?

Jungkook: Why? 

Jimin: I'm doing something...

Jungkook: I need to see you. I'll talk to you about something, be there in 5 minutes.

Jimin: What?! Oh.. I mean.. what? Why now? Let's talk later.

Jungkook: Why? Is there something very important... or should I say someone very important with you right now that I can't talk to you or even go there?

Jimin: *breathes heavily* What's your point? Why do I feel like your words have something in it? 

Jungkook: Because it has, are you hiding something?

Jimin: What? Are you insane?

Jungkook: Why can't I go there then?

Jimin: Are you back to being immature again? My staff might see you.

Jungkook: Your staff? Your using your staff to block those fishy things you do.

Jimin: What the fuck are you saying, Jungkook?

Jungkook: You know exactly what.

Jimin: *scoffs* Are you accusing me of something I'm not even doing?

Jungkook doesn't respond.

Jimin: I can't believe you. Let's talk later. I have to go.

*call ended*