003

Jungkook's POV

Gazing upon myself in front of the mirror, ascertain that this is the day, I'll go back to school, without depending on anyone. I can do this. Jungkook, you can do this.

I took a shower and ate my breakfast hurriedly. I didn't enjoy the food, I didn't had any appetite. I'm not sad, but I'm not happy either. It's just, I feel so plain and empty. Today I'll find a job so I can feed myself.

-

Walking along the hallway, I've seen so many unfamiliar faces, of course! I'm new here. Sighs. Passing through different people, strangers, students, new school mates. Some students already wore their uniforms, the black and yellow one. I've seen this before on the internet when I was trying to check the school out. Unlike them, I was wearing a casual outfit, black tight jeans, a plain white shirt with a  deep blue denim jacket on top. This isn't so bad.

I went to see the bulletin board hanging on the wall at the center of the hallway. I looked up for my classroom number and I found it, I went straight to the classroom and as I enter, different irritating noises filled my head. The students were talking so loudly as if they're in a jungle. I've seen group of girls, not wearing their uniforms, but wearing short skirts, they're in their own world. There are also group of boys, glancing at them, I can already tell they're asses by the way they mess with each other and how they hit girls up.

I went straight to a vacant seat and sit down. I took out my phone and my earphone and plugged it in. Scrolling down to my playlists, I found my favorite song. Serendipity. I don't know who was the singer, I just found it on the internet with no credits to the artist, but I loved it back then so I kept listening to it up 'til now. I turned the volume up to it's maximum. I closed my eyes, leaving all my worries behind.

Somebody tapped my back, I removed my earphones and turned back to look to whoever tapped me. It was a girl.

"Hi!" Her smile was all over her face, I can see her hand, being offered to me.

"Uhh. Hi?" I accepted her hands and we humbly shook each other's hands.

"I'm Lisa, you're new here right? I haven't seen your face before."

"Yeah, I'm new here."

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook."

Her face lit up.

"Jungkook, I hope we can be friends. Can we?"

I shrugged, "Uh, I guess so."

"Great!! See you around Jungkook!" She showed me a wide smile and scoot back to her seat. Not bad. A friendship was offered to me first.

I went back to my business, I was about to put my earphone on but then, I heard a familiar name. Jimin's name.

"Really?! Fuck! I can't wait! What time?!" A girl talked to loud but trying so hard to whisper.

"I don't know! But he'll be here after our break time! Oh my God! I'm excited, what is his business here? Ughh he's fucking sexy!"

"Girl, shut that shit up. Jimin's mine."

"Yours is Taemin, you can have him."

"I want Jimin, shut the fuck up."

Jimin? Is he the same Jimin i know? He can't be right? Like, these students won't know Jimin, besides, he's not a student anymore, he has a job already, it can't be. There's many people named Jimin here in Seoul. It can't be him. Right? It can't be him. It's not him.

But, why do I suddenly missed Jimin? I want to see him, his smoothly looking hair parted in between, his crescent eyes when he smiles, his soft plump lips, his sweet light voice that sends shivers to my spine, I want to see him. But I know I can't, we separated ways, Seoul is big, there's no way we could bump into each other again. I just hope we can again. There's nothing wrong in hoping right?

-

I was sitting at the edge of the cafeteria, feeling isolated. I was about to eat the foods in this tray of mine, sighs. Even the food looks so dull and gray.

"Jungkook?"

I looked up to the girl who called me, standing in front of me. She's smiling, the girl before at the classroom who offered such friendship.

"Yeah?"

"I was kinda hoping, can I join you in your table?"

I was hesitant. What does this girl really want? Yes, I know she wants to befriend me, but doesn't she have other companies? I'm pretty sure she has.

"Uhh, sure.."

Her face lit up again, showing me a smile reaching her eyes, she sat down beside me immediately. Beside me? She could've sat in front of me. What's more surprising is that she gave a little amount of space between us, we were sitting on a long ass chair yet she went so near at me, she's invading my personal space! What the hell.

I felt awkward and uneasy.

"H-hey. Can you move a little bit? There's not so much of a space in this chair. "

She looked away and started to give space. "Sorry Jungkook."

"It's fine."

"By the way, do... do you have a girl--"

She got cut in the middle of her words when bunch of girls screamed their lungs out for a reason. What's the reason?

"Ohh, shit. I gotta go, Jungkook. See you later!"

She scoots out again and run as fast as she can to exit the cafeteria. What is wrong with these girls screaming? I was curious so I went out and went outside the school to see what made this bunch of screaming lunatics go crazy.

My eyes was darted to a courtly refined black car, I don't know what the brand is but I'm cocksure it's ultra expensive. My view was blocked by the massive girls screaming and chattering. I went back upstairs, the second floor, where I know I'll get a better view.

I went inside a random classroom, the students didn't care when I went inside so I went down my business, I made my way to the huge window of the classroom were students lean to do the same as me, to find out who the hell is inside that car. The students beside me were chattering, and I heard some.

"He'll do what?"

"He'll be handling a scholarship program here?! I can't believe it!"

"I know right! How can a good-looking celebrity like him be this kind-hearted? Ugh! I wanna marry him!"

I was busy hearing them talk about this celebrity, but when I heard the loud screams of the crowd outside. I immediately averted my eyes to see the person who just got out of the car, and my mouth agaped from what i just saw.

It's... Jimin.

-
🌈