Chapter 10

~~~~Davina's P.O.V.~~~~

I had just gotten off of work and only one thing was on my mind.

Food.

I am starving to death. I haven't eaten since 12, and it's now 6:00. I know, that wouldn't be that long to some people, but I've literally been running around all day. I think I've earned myself some well-deserved pizza, and a full night of binge watching K-drama's.

Yes, you read that right. K-drama's are the friggin' bomb. Don't judge me. Stay in your lane, and I'll stay in mine.

"Welcome! Would you like a minute to figure out what you want, or would you like to order," the kind lady behind the counter asked me.

"Just a moment, please," I said, as I looked at the different selections of pizza they had. She nodded and turned to place a completed order on the counter.

"Order is ready for Harry!"

My breathing hitched as my eyes slowly trailed to the right of me.

Surely, it can't be. No. No way.

Oh yes. Yes way.

My hands clenched inside of the pockets of my hoodie as I watched the tall, curly haired man walk up to the counter to receive his pizza. I hadn't seen him in a week or so, and I didn't really expect to see him ever again. I thought he would've wanted to get out of here for a while, at least. I guess I was wrong.

"Thank you, have a good night," he said politely to the employee, causing her to return the kind words. He smiled a small smile, and turned to walk out-- but he stopped when his eyes met mine. His eyebrows rose as he did a once-over on me, making me become suddenly self-conscious. He smirked as he turned his direction of walking towards me.

"Hello, Davina." His voice was deep, and made me snap out of the slight daze that I was in. A small smile stretched itself across my lips, my hand going up in an awkward small wave.

"Hi, Harry. How have you been," I asked politely, forcing myself to push my nerves away. He smirked, almost amused at my awkward body language.

"I'm doing pretty good. What about you?"

"I'm doing pretty decent actually," I replied, my hands clenching and and unclenching themselves in my hoodie pocket out of awkwardness.

"Have you ordered yet," he asked, pointing towards the cashier.

"Oh no, I haven't yet." I looked over the menu quickly, feeling pressured in this situation.

"I suggest the Chef's Special of the Day. But only if you like those things, of course." His voice suddenly right next to me almost made me jump. I glanced at what he suggested; Ham, olives, mozzarella stuffed crust topped with a buttery, garlic-parmesan crust topping.