Chapter 12

~~~~Davina's P.O.V.~~~~

I rounded the corner, immediately spotting 'Blue Moon'. It was a bit colder than yesterday, which is probably because it rained last night. The sun was helping keep me warm, but it was barely working. I put my sunglasses on top of my head as I scanned for Harry, my eyes landing on the shiny black Range Rover parked in front of the dimly lit restaurant. The next events that played out felt like something from a movie scene.

Harry slid out of his vehicle, closing the door behind him and locking it with the remote. He looks down at his watch before placing his hands back in his jacket pockets. His long legs carry him towards the entrance of the restaurant, the edges of his silhouette rimmed with the golden glow of the sun. He looked like an angel.

Don't drool, Davina. Keep walking and get this night over with. Pretend like you are at work-- act professional.

My legs carried me forward, my hands balled up inside of my sleeves to keep warm. All of a sudden, Harry slowly looks up, his eyes trailing up my body until they meet mine.

I'm not going to lie, I held my breath for a split second. I mean, he's a very attractive male with angelic features... I'm only human for being a little stunned by his beauty.

His signature smirk made it's way to his lips, as he pulled his hand out to wave at me. I waved back as I got closer to him.

"You look beautiful," he said with a small smile. I held my blush in as much as possible, my hands relenting from fidgeting nervously.

"Oh, thank you. You look really nice too," I said, giving him a kind smile. He looked down at himself quickly before looking back up at me.

"Thank you, I try," he said with a wink. I chuckled in response, my hands grabbing my sunglasses off of my head and placing them into my pocket.

"Shall we?" He asked, gesturing to the restaurant entrance.

"Oh, yeah of course," I said. He opened the door for me, in which I thanked him.

"Hello, welcome to Blue Moon. Party of two?" The hostess asked politely, smiling at us both. Harry responded with a 'yes', and the hostess asked us to follow her. She sat us down in a booth that was lined with fairy lights. This was my favorite part about this restaurant; the whole restaurant was lined with fairy lights, and there were regular white Christmas lights that hung from the ceiling. It was beautiful in here.

"What can I get you two to drink?" The waitress-- Lisa asked.

"Well since I'm driving, I guess I'll just have a Coke," Harry said.

"Same for me, please," I said as I smiled at the waitress. She nodded her head and went to grab our drinks.

"You could have ordered alcohol," Harry said.