Chapter 1

This chapter has been reconstructed. I hope you guys like it, I will be reconstructing the next few chapters soon.

~~~~Davina's P.O.V.~~~~

I walked through the front doors of the mental hospital, the warmth of the room making me take off my jean jacket. The London weather was pretty warm today, but still cold, but considering the fact that its starting to get really cold, it was warmer today than usual. But they always kept this whole place cold, so I wore a long-sleeve shirt the majority of the time.

I walked forward until I was at the front desk that was to the left of the front doors. On the walk there, I took a moment to appreciate the beautiful chandelier that hung from the high ceiling and that would soon light up the huge room after the sun begins to set and we would no longer have the natural light that makes the room glow the majority of the day. It actually kind of resembles a Museum in here.

"Morning, Ms. Slater." Ms. Delmond said curtly, before heading to the supply closets, the clicking of her heels echoing around the large room, the noises becoming more faint as she distanced herself from the front desk. I don't know if she likes me or not, but I know that I have never done anything wrong or anything to displease her so... maybe it's just her personality? I don't know. I sighed before heading towards my first shift. Nursing.

I unlocked the main gate that lead towards the main corridor, using my key card and entering the four digit code. I turned to my left and walked into the worker's locker room, unlocking it with my key card. I walked through the little maze of lockers until I was at mine, unlocking it and putting my jacket inside and proceeded to exit the room after closing my locker door.

I walked towards the medical wing of the building, and repeated the unlocking process to get through the gate and entered the first, and only, person on my list's room. I read she had purposely tried to cut her leg off with a sharp edge on one of the bars in her cell, but she didn't do anything too bad because the guards caught her. I read her name and sighed in disappointment.

"Hi Callie. How're you feeling?" I asked the pale, and sick girl in front of me as I put on my surgical gloves. She looked at me with deranged eyes. A guard stood directly behind her, intently watching her every move. Even though her hands were handcuffed behind her back, in a split second, a lot of things can go wrong.

"I tried to cut my leg off." She said, laughing crazily.

"Now, why would you want to hurt yourself?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"The voices in my head told me to." She said. I shook my head. I cleaned up the fairly deep gash in her right leg and stitched it up.

"We are going to have a session soon. Until then, you take control of those voices in your head. You're in control. Okay?" I asked, hoping she would catch onto what I said.

~Flashback~

"Callie, what is going on in your head right now?" I asked, getting onto one knee so I could meet the height of the deranged and frightened girl sitting in a curled up ball on the floor. She stared straight down, tears slightly brimming her eyes as she began to move around erratically. The guard sprung forward to grab a hold of her but I put my hand up as a way of saying no.