During Class

I started class with a sigh and grabbed my Math binder and walked to the other class. I take a seat beside my friend,Riley and we talked for a bit until the teacher came in. 

" Hey! How's life." she asked me

" Meh.  Coulda been better. I wanna go home..." I said plopping my head on the desk.

" Don't we all." Riley laughed.

" Okay class lets get started with our warm-ups!" said our teacher. Class went by slowly and i got really board of doing perimeter so I decided to sketch Jack on my paper. I sketched away but then my classmate, Drew started to talk to me.

" Hey, you seem mad. What's up?" Drew was a nice person and very understanding

" I'm not mad just tired. I hate having Insomnia." I complained 

" Oh. Okay." He said turning around and back to his work. 

    ~ Timeskip to Break~

    Break finally came! I put my crap in my locker and pull my phone out. I go into my texting and print in the phone number that Kayla gave me. After i do that i start to text her.

Ann: Hey Kayla!! How are ya? I miss you. 

???: Who is this? I don't know you or a girl named Kayla.

Ann: Who am I? Kayla stop being a tease! 

???: I'm serious I don't know you. Tell me who you are please.

HAHAHAHA!!! Cliffhanger!  I have a schedule planned for me to write more of this and another story i am gonna do.

THIS WILL HAPPEN 4 DAYS A WEEK TWICE A DAY ( possibly)

Monday

Tuesday

Friday 

Saturday