His Death

~~ Annie's P.O.V~~

 I woke up the next morning and took my pills. I saw Jack sleeping next to me so I got up and changed into my blood red dress.

 I saw Jack sleeping next to me so I got up and changed into my blood red dress

I walk into the bathroom and do my crap in there. I walk out and see that Mark was already dressed.

"Hey Annie. Do you wanna go wake Jack up?" Mark asked scanning my dress.

" I like that dress. Coulda been longer though" Mark said

" Don't like it for to long cause' it's gonna get very bloody." I said" So are you gonna father me now? " 

" Yes until your 30!" Mark laughed. I cracked a small smile and go wake Jack up. He gets dressed and Celes woke up and asked where we were going. I explained and she asked if she could tag along. I said yes and we left.

~~Timeskip.~~

We arrive to the place and we walk in and I see my dad walk in only to be strapped into the bed. I was escorted in and got to pick what weapon I wanted. I pick the scissors and stand beside my father with him looking at me with a "Save me" face. I stare back at him with cold and insane eyes that where widen. I hold the scissors up over him and he starts to panic.

" Hey hey hey! Annie put the scissors down and lets talk!" he said

" Nothing to talk about. Bye bye Okka-San" I said stabbing him in the leg causing him to yell in pain,which satisfied me a bit. I stab him more in the legs and then I move to the eyes. I stab his left eye and smiled.

" Will it come out~" I said yanking the scissors out of his eye which did come out. I move to his stomach. I carve a hole in the stomach that also caused more satisfying screams. I cut out his stomach, his intestine, kidneys and bladder. I cut his chest open and cut out his heart and slit his throat. I was escorted out of the room and go with Celes to get cleaned up. I was satisfied and have zero regrets. 

Sorry this is so short but I had a hard time thinking of other things to write. Feel free to suggest stories for me! BOII

                                                                                                                             -Annie