More Drama

After our meeting in the council, I went outside to watch Youtube when I got a call on my phone from Jacks number. I answer.

" Hello?" I asked shyly

" Hi! This is Ann right?" Jack said 

" Yes this is her." I said politely.

" I wanted to show Mark and Felix you're not an AI. And I wanted to talk with you along with Mark and Felix." he explained nicely

" Well i'm not an AI and are you recording?" 

" Nope!" Mark called in the background. I could tell that it was on speaker phone.

" Kay good. I--" I stopped as i see Sydney walk toward me with Morgan by her side.

" Hey you okay?" Jack asked me.

" I'm fine. my classmate and her other friend are coming to bully me again." I explained.

" Well if it isn't Miss Youtuberwannabe! Who ya on the phone with?" Sydney spat. Morgan stood there helplessly.

" Sean McLoughlin! Y'know the person you said who was a nobody!" I said

" What are you doing? Flirting with him?" she spat again

" Ann, put me on speaker phone." Jack said in an angry tone. He must have heard Sydney. It felt weird that he was going to stick up for me. We just met, dammit! I put him on speaker. 

" Say hi Sydney!" I said 

" If you ever dare bully her again and basically call her a slut, I will personally fly to the States from Ireland and show you true pain. I will have companions with me. DON'T. TEST.ME!" Jack yelled.

" WHATEVER! " she yelled looking a little terrified and walking away with Morgan. I take him off speaker.

" Yo how'd you know i lived in the States?" I asked

" I just guessed. " Jack said. The bell rang

" I gotta get to class. Bye guys! See ya Jack! You too Mark and Felix!

" Bye Ann!!" They said before i hung up

Told ya i would upload more I gotta go cuz i am tired and need sleep. BOI!!!

                                                                                                            -Creative