Kon'niciwa Mark!

~Annie's P.O.V~

       After a shit ton of things where broken we left to go see the one and only Markiplier. I'm so happy! It might not look like it but I am. 

" Oh god i'm so nervous! How should I act?" I asked Anti and Dark.

" Act natural." Anti suggested.

" No shithead. Act older." 

" Hell no! Act nice!" Anti suggested again.

" Fuck off! Act cute! Mark falls for cute things." Dark suggested.

" Okay! I'll act cute!" I giggled high pitchly. We get to the house and we walk up the steps and i was about to knock on the door when Dark walked in.

" Sup bitch!" Dark said. 

" Hey Dark. Thank's for not breaking my door for almost the tenth time this week." Mark said from inside the kitchen. 

" We have someone for you to meet." Anti said.

" Kay gimme a minute." Mark said. Mark came out of the kitchen a few moments after that. He was tall and muscular. Mark wore his gray and red hoodie that I liked on him and his dark blue skinny jeans. Dark and Anti put a hand on each of my shoulders.

" Mark..Meet Annie. She loves your videos~" Anti said. 

" Hey Annie! Nice to finally meet you in person!" Mark said coming down to my 5'2 height.

" Kon'niciwa Mark. Nice to meet you too."

" You're really tall!" He complimented

" Not really. I'm only 5'2..." I said

" Are you sure you're only 13? You look older" Mark said and I laugh.

" I should know my age!" I smiled.

"Well come on in! Would you like something to eat or drink?" Mark asked.

" Awe!!! You're such a sweetheart!" I complimented 

" Thank-you! Jack says i'm an angry aggressive man." He said hinting at Felix's Who is More Likely To.. Challenge with Jack and him

" I get it!" I said and Mark laughed

" Looks like you've done your homework!" Mark said.

" My cousin is coming over to if that's okay." 

" Yeah that's okay!" Mark said as my heart pounded out of my chest.

~Mark's P.O.V~ 

  Annie looks a lot different than I imagined. Brown hair, freckles and heterocromia  eyes ( Def at the bottom). I sit on the couch with her as Anti and Dark go upstairs. Annie sits with her right leg crossed and her hands in her lap. She looks at me with sparkling eyes and smiles. 

" You said your last name is Historia. Are you apart of the royal Historia family?" I asked. It would be amazing to be friends with a princess.

" Yeah but no one knows. Well i mean..Celes and my cousin know but no one else" Annie explained. We continue talking until a knock came to my door. Annie began to stand up.

" I got it, Annie. You sit and relax." I said and walked to the door. I opened the door to see a rather tall girl with blue hair, like Ethan's, and darker colored make-up.

" Hello. You must be Annie's cousin! I'm Mark! Who are you?" I asked. She looked nervous and happy to see me.

" My name's Rowann but people call me Ross." Ross explained. 

" Come in!" I welcomed. I lead her to the living room and she sits on the couch.

" Hey Ross!" 

" Sup, Annie." she said.

" Would you like a drink or some food, Ross?" I asked.

" No thanks Mark." Ross said. I sit down and we all talk.

~ Timeskip~

 Ross had to leave at 5:00 so Annie and I recorded videos together until 8. 

" It was nice meeting you, Annie" I said

" It was nice meeting you too, Mark" she said. We gave each other a hug and as Anti escorted her home she looked back at me with sadness in her eyes. It made me shed a tear to see her leave. I close the door and head off to bed.

Yeah sadly that's it for now. 

Heterochromia: Two eye colors are different 

Annie: Left eye: Blue 

            Right eye: Brown

    There you go. BOIIII

                                                                                              -Annie