My Final Words

~~Annie's P.O.V~~

 After I get cleaned up we leave back to Marks house. We walk in the door and Jack packs up his things because he has to leave back to the UK. Celes and I hug before she leaves.

" You'll be okay." she said kissing my forehead. " I promise. Call if you need to talk" 

" I will." I said. We hug once more and she says goodbye to everyone. Jack comes down the stairs with his suitcase and plane ticket. Felix comes down after that. 

" I'll be back in about 45 minutes. Are you sure you're fine staying here?" Mark asked me

" Yes." I said 

" Okay. I'll see you when I get back." He said. I hug Felix and hug Jack. I didn't want to let go but I had to

" We can text and call. I know i'll be far but we will always be close." he said

" So close yet so far." I said looking down. I take off my small diamond and circular necklace and hand it to Jack. 

" Why are you giving this to me? It's yours!" Jack said

" So you remember me. A little omen." I explained. Jack teared up and gave me one last hug. They left and I pulled out a piece of loose leaf, pen and a rope. I wrote my letter that I thought of ever since my mom died. I go to the top step and tie the rope to one of the pillars. I climb on the top and jump. The rope caught my neck and I try not to struggle for breath. My promise I made to Landon,broken. The lat hug I ever gave Celes and the last goodbye. My last hello and goodbye to Jack. My last goodbye to everyone. I finally stop struggling and my eyes roll back.

" So.....rr....y....Se...an" I said copying my words from my letter. I let my hands drop and feel myself dying.

Hi!! That's the end! I am gonna do a bonus ending for Marks pov and Jacks pov. I am not actually suicidal so do not take this seriously. BOIII

                                                                                                                      -Annie