You Mean It?!

~ Anti's P.O.V~ ( Kinda lemony...not really lemony like a small speck of dust.)

     Annie went to bed so I could do what I want. I watched some TV for a bit but got board fast. I also started getting hungry because Annie was being rude and didn't share her muffin this morning. I went into the cupboards and saw a box of cookies. I took the cookies and ate them. I left some in the box for Annie and her mother. I watched some more TV and then fell asleep for a bit. 

~Le magical Time skip~

  I was woken up by a low voice.

" WAKE UP, SHITHEAD!!" I jolt awake and see Dark standing over me.

" What the fuck are you doing hear?!" I yelled

" I was told that you where in L.A. Why?" Dark asked

" None yer fockin' business, bitch!" I protested. Dark got angry and snapped a shock collar on me.

" OI! DA FOCK IS DIS SHIT DARK!?" I yelled

" It's a shock collar, so you better get use to it Anti."

" Fuck off. I'm not a dog ya arse!" I scolded. " Take it off now!"

" Or you'll what?" Dark said holding the remote

" I said...TAKE IT OFF--" I collapse on the ground and Dark sets the remote to the last level. He shocked me again and a small moan came out of my mouth

" Did you seriously enjoy that?" Dark asked

" MAYBE I DID!!" I yelled. 

" COULD YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP!!!" Annie yelled from upstairs.

" Who the fuck is that?!" Dark said running upstairs.

" Dark! NO!!" I said running after him. She smashes a door with a poster on it and we see Annie sitting on her bed looking unimpressed.

" You broke my door. " She said not fazed by the broken door.

" S-sorry. I can get Mark to buy you a new one." Dark said.

" Yeah...okay Dark." She said moving her brown hair behind her ear. " Well now you idiots woke me up,I am awake. So what do ya wanna do?" 

" Tell me your name." Dark ordered.

" Why?" 

" Do it or i'll put a shock collar on you too." Dark threatened.

" Fine. Even if you did, I wouldn't care cause I won't feel it. My name is Annie." She sighed.

" Good kitten. I was gonna ask if you wanna meet Mark." Annie gasped and held her hands over her chest

" You Mean It?!" She asked.

" Yes. I mean it. It's not that far." Dark explained

" Yes!! Thank you so much, Dark!!! I'll do anything for you!!!" Annie hugged Dark and Dark awkwardly hugged back. I started to get jealous. Dark looked at me and hugged her tighter. 

" You know you are really pretty, Annie." Dark said just to tease me. I look away.

" You also smell amazing. I could hug you all day. You remind me of a cute little kitten." I had enough of Dark's teasing. I walked over to him in pure anger and broke up the hug. I tossed Dark on the wall and walked over to Annie. I Held her sholders

" Are you alright? We don't need Dark putting his filthy hands on you now  do we?" I asked

" Anti stop being over dramatic." Annie looked over at Dark who is now stuck inside the wall. " Dark! Are you alright?!" She rushed over to Dark and helped him out of the wall.

" Yeah. I'm alright." 

" ANTI!! YOU PUT A HOLE IN MY WALL!!" Annie scolded at me. 

" I'll pay for the damages." Dark said

" Really? Thank you! Please make it soon. My mother comes home in two weeks." Annie explained.

" Anytime." Dark smiled

" Can I call my cousin, Ross. She would love to meet Mark!" Annie asked.

" Sure." Dark and I left the room while Annie calls Ross.

" Why'd you hug her?!" I asked  

" Why not? Are you jealous?" Dark asked.

" So What if i am!?" I protested.

" Dark!!!" Annie called out.

" Yes~" he asked again teasingly.

" What's the address? Ross said she'll meet us there." She asked. Dark gave her the address and my heart filled with hate, rage and jealousy. 

" Kay! Let's go!" Annie said gripping the leather strap on her side-bag. Annie grabs her keys and locks up the house. And we're off.

Sorry the whole chapter is Anti's pov. Sorry about that shock collar thing. BOIII

                                                                                                             -Annie