Insanity

~~ Annie's P.O.V~~

  I woke up the next morning beside Jack and remember what happened the last night. I hear a knock at the door so I go answer it to let the guys sleep. I open the door and see the cop from last night.

" Good morning, are you Annie Historia?" he asked

" Yes I am." I stated" What's going on?"

" We found the killer this morning. His name is Sean Historia" He said. My eye's widen and my heart felt like it was being torn out of my chest. 

" My....F......F...Father?..." I asked feeling sick to my stomach.

" Annie! Are you alright? What's going on here?" Mark asked standing beside me.

" Good morning Mr..."

" Fischback" Mark said finishing his sentience. I hold my chest and fall to my knees.

" Annie!" Mark said helping me up. " I'll be right back, officer." Mark placed me on the couch and went back to the door. My thoughts drifted to my father. How'd he know where we lived? 

" Annie..." Landon called from the stairs. 

" Hey Landon!" I said trying to get up. I managed to get up thankfully. I hug him and sit him on my knee.

" Why is a cop here?" He asked.

"....He wanted to ask questions." I lied.

" Oh..." He said. Mark came in after a few minutes and made everyone breakfast. I wake up Felix, Jack, Tyler and Ethan. After I woke Jack up I here my phone buzz. I pick it up and see my grandmother calling.

" Hello?" I answer.

" Oh Annie!! I'm so glad you're alright!! We heard what happened to your mom! We are just pulling into California! Are you at Celes'?" She asked frantically

" No i'm at with my buddy, Mark and some other friends. They are adults that I can trust." I explained

" What address?" I told her the address and she said that Landon is going to live with them but I have the choice to go with them or stay in L.A

" Mark..." I said.

" Yeah" 

" My grandparents are coming to get Landon. I'm gonna get him ready. " I said

" Okay." Mark said. I get him dressed and soon after my grandparents came. We hug and every one is introduced.

" Wish we could stay but we gotta get back to Canada" grandma said

" Mk...bye" I said hugging them. I hug Landon for the last time.

" Annie! Come with us!!!" He cried

" I'm sorry, Landon but I can't. We will take a trip to Manitoba to see you for Christmas one year. I promise that it will be this year!" I said

" You promise?" 

" Yes. I love you. You be good and do as you're told." I ordered

" I wuv  you too.." He said. We separated the hug and they left.

" Annie..." Felix started. I shot my head at him and ran into his arms. I didn't care if it was Felix, Tyler, Ethan, Jack or Mark I just wanted comfort. I started to cry into his shoulder. My thoughts drifted to me thinking about killing my father the same way. I smile a large and creepy smile.

" I'l.....Kill....you!" I said. My eyes widen as if i lost all sanity. Felix let go of me and stepped away.

" Annie? Are you okay?" Mark asked.

" You don't look good!" Jack pointed out.

" I know..." I giggled creepily.

" Annie....Is Neko taking over?" Tyler asked

" No...My father will die the same way..." I laughed psychotically but soon stopped. I feel lightheaded and hot. 

" Annie.." Jack said. " Annie...Are you--OH SHIT!!!" I fall over into darkness and feel someone catch me.

DISCLAIMER: For the next chapter: This " Death sentience" I will be giving my father is basically Annie killing her father very brutally. I know that this doesn't happen but it's my story!! I wanted to add some more death to make the sanity level lower... BOII

                                                                                                                      -Annie

( Yes I know that the length of the name-Dash thingy is at different places)