|five|

the world will never be the same, and youre to blame.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

josh is your average college student. he gets drunk on weekends, and smokes weed daily.

yes, some would deem him irresponsible, but he sees it very differently.

josh's philosophy on college is that it's the time to try new things. he thinks that it's way better to be getting drunk and high when youre young, rather than old; so you know what its like and don't try it when youre in your mid thirties and become a meth addict- heaven forbid.

he still gets average grades in school and has enough in his bank account for necessities, so he proclaims that its okay.

he has multiple friends. he would be considered popular, but he doesn't act like it.

he isn't the usual fuck boy that sleeps around with every girl possible and is obsessed with sports.

no, hes the guy that accepts everyone and anyone as a human being and treats them with respect.

he has wild red curls, gages, a nose ring, and a big tattoo on his arm; most people judge him as the rude stoner. that is until they meet the respectful lad and soon learn his apperence doesn't mean anything when it comes to how he is.

most girls want him, and most boys want to be him. or even the other way around- again he doesn't judge. his best friend is openly non-binary, and he is totally okay with that, and whoever is'nt can fuck off in his opinion.

ah yes, his best friend. the one and only brendon urie. they and josh have been friends since middle school. they are one of the most rambunctious people he knows. but he loves them all the same. they are the one to usually persuade the boy into doing illegal activities. they aren't a bad person, they just have the same philosophy as josh. they don't want trouble, they want fun.

---------------

"josh, you know that girl sarah?" brendon asks while mindlessly scrolling through instagram, stopping once in a while to like a picture.

"yeah, why?" josh responds, looking up from his own phone.

brendon returns his glance before starting again, "she asked me out last week, i told her i cant though. was that a bad idea?"

josh sighs through his nose, looking back down at his phone for a second because it dinged, but soon turning it off before answering when he sees is its only tyler.

"do you like her?" josh asks

"no." brendon deadpans.

"then it wasn't a bad idea, listen pal, if you don't like someone, don't feel bad for it. everyone has their type. its totally fine that shes not yours." josh respitates, trying to actually help his friend out.

brendon put their phone away too and leans back in their chair.

"okay, thanks." brendons says before closing their eyes.

josh and brendon share a dorm. its just a small room with two twin beds and a desk in between. above the desk is a small window. by the door is a dresser with a tiny t.v. on it. across from joshs bed it another door, that lead to a bathroom. it not a full bathroom, just a toilet and a sink. the showers are down the hall. there community showers that everyone hates using, mainly because its so grimy because staff says the kids have to learn responsiblity and clean it themselves. no one will.

josh puts his phone the charger before lying down in his bed. he had early classes earlier and needed to take a quick snooze.

before he could fall asleep, his phone goes off again.

he sighs again before finally giving in and picking it up.

------------------------------------------------------

a/n

(701 words)

i hope that tells ya more about jishwa

yes i know bredbin isnt non-binary irl its a fic have an imagination.

i accidentally put 'he' once while referring to brendon and i felt bad until i realized its not real. anywho, pls comment so i know if ya like or nah.

also this is irrelevant but am i the only one shook from shane dawsons car tour video? is dad going through a mid life crisis? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)