|ten|

it's what you do to me.

                   🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

   tyler was freaking out.

   josh would be in town. he said he didnt want to see him, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to run into eachother accidentally.

   what if he goes to the store and sees him there? even worse with his family? or the park? or just taking a walk?

   tyler concluded that he needed to take his mind off things so he texted his best friend phil.

   phil had perfect black hair and beautiful blue eyes. his pasty skin looked good on his lanky frame.

   tyler would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to phil, but they just weren't meant to be together like that. anyways phils boyfriend dan wouldn't be too happy if tyler tried anything, hence why theyre only friends.

   phil replyed quickly telling him to meet him at the park in an hour.

    so tyler got out of bed and swayed his way to his bathroom for a quick shower

                      ------------

   "phil you know we can't drink, we'll get in trouble." tyler groaned as his friend pulled out two bottles of vodka.

    "i had to suck dan off for this, don't be a pussy." phil said with his thick British accent.

    phil and dan are from england but moved to america two years ago together. phil is a senior like tyler, and dans three years older, making him twenty-one.

    "fine." tyler gave in.

----------------------------------------------------

a/n

(247 words)

oh philly, getting poor tyler into trouble