|epilogue|

i'd walk to you if i had no other way.

                 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    "daddy!"

   josh groaned, lifting himself out of his bed. he continued to rub the sleep from his mocha eyes and let out a loin yawn.

   "joshua!" tyler yelled from downstairs of their house.

    five years ago this day, the curly haird boy and the brunette made their way to pennsylvania. they moved into a small flat, now they own a medium sized house. five bedrooms and two bathrooms.

   he made his way down to his love, pulling on some sweats before doing so.

   when he reached the bottom of the stairs, a small figure latched onto his right leg, making him stumble a bit.

   "hey bub." josh greeted, picking up the boy.

    "hey papa!" the boy replyed excitingly, using his small hands to hold himself on his fathers neck.

    tyler came into the living room, a smile on his lips when he sees his love holding their child.

    "you baby him so much, joshua." tyler giggled, picking up a stray sock off the ground.

    "he's my little baby that's why." the, now blue haird man replyed.

    "yep!" the boy, patrick, yelled.

    two years after they got here, they met a nice couple named greg and phoebe stump. they were trying to find a couple to adopt there expecting child.

   they actually picked tyler and josh over the many couples who applied through the agency.

   so they adopted patty, bought their dream house, and became a family.

   "well your baby needsnto eat his breakfast so he can go to school." tyler sassed, taking his child out of his husbands arms.

  did i mention they also got married?

   patrick is starting kindergarten today, he participated in pre-k so he knew what to expect.

   an hour later, patrick was fed, dressed, and on the school bus.

   "so, we haven't had any special time together in a while." josh said, trying to be seductive. he grabbed his loves waist and pulled him into his own chest, swaying slightly.

   "i know- but i have to clean patty's sheets, do the dishes, vac-"
   tyler was cut off by joshs lips, making his legs feel like jelly. he melted into the kiss while josh pushed him into the wall.

   josh put his hands on tylers bum, squeezing lightly, silently telling the brunette to jump- which he did, and rapped his legs around the curly haird mans waist.

    josh walked them to their bedroom, stumbling a little on the stairs- which made the brunette giggle, which earned him a slap to the bum.

   the oldest dropped the brunette lightly on the bed, getting on top of him.

   he preceded to strip both of their clothes, groaning when he sees his love is wearing pretty red panties.

   he grabbed the lube out of their nightstand. neither wanted to use a condom, tyler can't get pregnant and they are both clean.

   "hurry..." tyler complained, getting yet another slap to his bum, making him moan out load and arch his back.

    "patience baby." the oldest purred, putting lube onto three of his fingers.

   he put one finger into the brunette without warning, making him mew and arch his back some more.

    he kept stretching and pumping his fingers, adding another once he thought it wouldn't hurt as much.

    "oh!" the brown eyed man moaned all of a sudden.

    "found it." josh chuckled, hitting the spot a few more times before pulling all of the digits out and lubing up his own member.

   the brunette groaned in loss of contact, getting another slap to the bum.

    "ready?" joshua asked, his main priority with sex is consent. he put his tip against his loves rim and rubbed it teasingly.

    "yes!" tyler yelled, grabbing the sheets and closing his eyes, waiting.

   josh pushed in, getting a moan from the brunette in satisfaction. he bottomed out quickly, thrusting in sycnc.

    the brunette was a moaning mess, josh was hitting a certain bundle of nerves over and over, giving him so much pleasure that he hasn't had in a while.

    "can i cum, please?" tyler begged, knowing not to climax without permission.

   "cum for me baby." josh breathed, thrusts becoming sloppy as he was about to climax as well.

   they both came undone together, breathing heavily. josh pulled his love to his chest, cuddling just as they did five years ago on the hotel bed.

   "i love you."

    "i love you too."

----------------------------------------------------

a/n

(744 words)

AH OMH THAT WAS SO AWKWARD TO WRITE HOW DO PPL DO THAT?????

also idk patricks parents names don't come at me.

its the end of this book and its so sAD

no plot but ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WHO NEEDS THAT ANYWAYS.

im gonna cri.

~bye.;(())))