|sixteen|

you look so pretty, yes you do.

                 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ty- why didn't you tell me? i told you about my problems...

jish- i know i was just scared

ty- of what

jish- idk

ty- i would never judge you, it doesn't change how i see you.

jish- i know. but i cant ditch my sister anyways so

ty- she's pretty

jish- stop hitting on my sister

ty- can i at least say hi

jish- fine

ty- yay

jish- don't be weird

ty- why would i be weird?

---

   tyler scurried out of the tiny chair he was seated in and paid for his coffee before practically running out the door.

   his palms starting sweating so he wiped them on his black skinny jeans.

   as he got closer he took in joshs fire hair and coffee eyes. his red sweater went good with his black holy jeans.

   saying tyler thought josh looked ravishing was an understatement.

    sure, tyler was nervous, but he didn't care. he has been talking to josh for a while.sf

   yes josh did confuse him. he acted so bipolar with the brunnett. tyler didn't mind though. he thought josh was sweet most of the time.

   as tyler pulled on the door to taco bell, he could see josh look up from his phone for the first time.

    tyler walked up to the siblings and cleared his throat.

    both of the duns looked up, abby looked confused but curious, and josh looked excited yet nervous.

    "hey josh, did you sit in sugar because you have a sweet ass."

------------------------------------------------------

a/n

(264 words)

i was going to make it longer but i feel like that was the best way to end it.