|thirtythree|

we'll have the life we always should.

                  🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

   "um, well we were just-" josh tried, still holding on to tyler.

   "no! no fucking excuses! why were you guys kissing!?" brendon screamed.

  they walked up to his sopposid love, fuming with anger, the brunette could swear he saw smoke coming out of their ears.

  "how could you do this to me?!" the dark haird person yelled, making the boy back up to the wall- the curly haird boy decided to stay back, only going to intrude if it gets too far.

   "im sorry brenny, i never meant to hurt you!" tyler said so soft it was almost a whisper. he had hot tears threatening to pour down his porcelain face.

   "well kissing my best friend in our kitchen seems like it would hurt me!" brendon returned, their pointer finger pressing hard against their own chest.

   "he was my boyfriend before he was yours, brendon." josh inturuped calmly, making the person face him with anger.

   "yeah until you fucking cheated on him! you have nothing to do with us! you have no say! i was there for him when you were with that whore debby! i was there when he was stuck on campus because he couldn't come back to our dorm without bursting out in tears because you were there! now you come back saying how you miss being my friend so i let you come in our house and what do you do?!" brendon ends his yelling with a scoff, eyebrows raised as they looked between both boys with a face of disgust.

   "brenny please calm down." tyler pleaded, grabbing his boyfriends arm to rub comforting shapes on it.

   brendon gave in when they saw how destroyed the brunette looked. they pulled him into a hug, which tyler reluctantly accepted, josh standing by awkwardly. jealous too, but he didn't show it.

  "brenny im sorry, but-but i still love josh." tyler confessed into brendons shoulder.

   "i know." brendon informed holding onto the boy even tighter than before.

   they pulled away slowly, trying to keep the brunette in their embrase as long as they could- to savor him.

  tyler walked to josh, looking back one last time to the saddened person alone by the red microwave, littered with fake apples.

   "im sorry." tyler mumbled before packing his belongings into a backpack and leaving with his yellow haird love.

------------------------------------------------------

a/n

(403 words)

i felt so bad writing this. almost had to make it #bryler but who wants that ?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)